Mark Andrews

It was just a normal day at the gym for you, the plan was a simple work out then get to working on the latest choreography for your newest dance project. Little did you know that a few guys from NXT from down the road where also renting the space to work out before their show later that night.

"Alright Drew you'll work the music and watch for mistakes while me and Peter go over the routine for the first part of the show." You instruct your friend and manager/stage hand.

"No problem, just make sure Peter is actually paying attention when you try the lifted back flip alright?" Drew warned you.

You recalled what had happened last week when Peter didn't see you run at him and when you flipped you ended up landing on your foot wrong and nodded. With that Drew walked over to the small sound box and selected a song from his phone, as he did a tune started playing through the speakers above. You nodded a head at Peter standing next to you then began the routine, soon enough the time came for the flip and you glanced at Peter looking right at you. You ran at him and he lifted your feet, you did a perfect flip and landed it then kept on going back for flair when you ran into a body on the landing sending you and the other person to the floor.

"Oh god i'm so sorry." You exclaim as you jump to your feet and help the man up.

"Its fine, that was a cool move by the way." The man replied standing to his feet.

You finally get a look at the man, he's about your age and blond with a beard. He's also lean but well built and wears a baseball cap and red tank top. You shake his hand and introduce yourself.

"Im y/n, sorry about running you over." You tell him.

"Oh don't worry about it, names Mark." He replies.

You nod and head back over to Peter and Drew, when you get back Drew raises an eyebrow and nods at Mark and his friends on the other side of the room. You shake your head and mention for Drew to start up the music again. He just smiles and hits play on his phone, you sigh and begin the routine again.

After a while of practicing the routine Drew and Peter head out to lunch and leave you alone at the studio, you have some solo acts to practice so you don't really mind. You throw on some headphones and drift into your own little world as you practice your routine, after a while though you feel like a pair of eyes are on you. You stop what your doing and glance across the room to see Mark leaning against the wall watching you. Seeing that he's been caught Mark makes his way over to you.

"Sorry for staring." He apologizes as he walks over. "You just look really good when you move. And that sounded weird, sorry." He says as he rubs the back of his neck.

You giggle and set your headphones down on the small table near you, then you turn back to Mark.

"Don't sweat it, I'm always spacing out when I dance so I usually don't even notice when attractive men are staring at me." You admit with a smile.

You can see a small blush on Marks cheeks as he smiles back at you, across the room his friends are all packing up their bags and one walks over to you and Mark.

"Mark we should get going, don't wanna be late." He warns Mark.

"Yeah be there in a second, hey y/n you should come see the show. Id love to see you there." Mark says as he hands you a ticket.

You nod and take the ticket from his hand, he smiles and leaves with his friends. Once he's gone you take a look at the ticket, its a front row ticket for NXT tonight in about an hour. You slip the ticket in your pocket and gather your things up from the table, by the time your done its almost time for the show to start. Should you go?

Back in the Staples Arena Mark sits on the bench in the lockers and changes into his ring gear, one of his friends Pete Dunne walks over noticing he looks a bit nervous.

"Something on your mind Andrews?" He asks.

"I met this girl earlier man, invited her to the show. What if she doesn't show? I mean we just met but I really like her." Mark explains with a sigh.

Pete sighs and pats his friend on the back, its not like Mark to get worked up over a girl.

"If she likes you she'll be here man."

With that Pete gets called down to the ramp for his match,  as he walks out to the ring he scans the area for a girl that looks like Marks type. Sure enough right at ringside he spots a cute girl that looks a bit out of place, he's got time since a commercial airs so he walks up to you.

"You look a bit out of place doll, first time here?" He asks the girl.

"Yeah, got invited by a new friend." She replies with a wide smile.

"This friend got a name?" Pete asks figuring this is the girl Mark was talking about.

"Mark." She replies

Pete nods and says goodbye before slipping into the ring, when his match is over he heads back stage and runs into the man he was looking for. He runs over to a still nervous Mark with a smile.

"Saw your friend out there Andrews, she looks exited to see you." He tells Mark making him smile.

Mark heads out to the ring ready to show off, sure enough he spots you in the front row and waves, you wave back and watch his match. When its over and he scores his victory he makes his way over to you.

"Congrats on the win Mark." You tell him with a small hug.

"Thanks, you should meet me in the parking lot after the show.  We could go grab some dinner." Mark suggests.

"Sounds awesome Mark, see you then." You reply looking forward to a date with your handsome new friend.