Shane McMahon

"Alright I'll see you then..... Yeah me and Daniel will hold down the fort while your gone."
You hung up the phone and set it back down on the table. Daniel was at his desk filing papers, bored you walked out and to the main office. When you arrived it didn't take long for superstars to flood in asking for stuff.
"Yes you'll get your singles match tonight Dolph."
"Great thank you y/n" The blonde replied as he hugged you tightly.
He left the room and you took a seat on the edge of the desk. Today Shane wouldn't be back for another hour so you and Daniel where stuck running SmackDown for the night. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but lately AJ Styles was on the prowl and Shane was the prey. Your train of thought was broken when AJ walked in his brown hair swaying as he walked.
"Can I help you Styles?"
"Yeah, me and Randy are in a match tonight, what time?"
You grab the schedule from behind you, it doesn't say anything about a match with Randy.
"Who set this match up?"
"Daniel Bryan a while ago." He replied looking slightly annoyed.
You grabbed the phone from the table and texted Daniel. A few seconds later he replied, you read the text and set the phone back down.
"Its at 715."
AJ nodded his head and was about to leave, he turned around and walked back over to the desk. You looked at him weird fidgeting with the ring on your finger.
"Where's Shane at?" He asked pursing his lips as he spoke.
"He's on his way here." You replied leaning back a bit.
He chuckled slightly and stepped back. Them with a wave goodbye he left the room. You sat and relaxed your tensed shoulders, the ring on your finger was pressing into your leg leaving a red diamond shape mark. A while later you walk back to the garage to greet your husband. You rush in when you hear yelling and then glass breaking.
"What the hell?!"
You rush in and find Shane on the floor bleeding surrounded by security, the perp is gone. You rush over and push past the medics.
"Shane? Shane are you alright?" You ask grabbing his hand.
The medics brush you aside and help Shane to his feet. Your face is flushed red and your fist is clenched. You turn to one of the security guards. You don't even have to ask the question. You storm off with an answer as to who did this to your husband.
"Wheres Styles?" You ask as you walk down the hall.
You finally find him with Daniel. Daniels preparing to fire him but you cut him off.
"Listen here you good for nothing redneck trash. You ever come near my husband again I'll make sure your career is a living hell for the rest of your live. And you ever pull a stunt like that again you can kiss your white ass goodbye from this company."
The group takes a step back, your inches from AJ's face. Daniel readies to grab you in case your try and tackle him. AJ smirks and throws his hands up before walking out of the room. After everyone leaves Daniel confronts you.
"I didn't know you could get so angry."
"Sorry, I'm gonna go check on Shane. You good here?"
Daniel nods his head and you leave, you find Shane in the infirmary talking to a medic. You walk over and hug him.
"You alright babe?"
"Yeah I'm fine n/n, saw you chew out styles on one of the TVs."
"No one messes with my family and gets away with it." You mumble Into his shoulder.
He sighs and chuckles slightly. After he's cleared with just a few bruises and stitches he tells you his WrestleMania plans. You shake your head but agree to let him do it.