TJ Perkins.

"Its just a dumb movie."
"Just a dumb movie? Just a dumb movie?!" You reply furious. "Its not just some dumb movie, its Star Wars."
You stand up and wave a finger at your brothers face. He just shakes his head and goes back to lacing his boots up. Your about to start ranting again when your boyfriend walks in.
"Oh Perkins thank God, please tell my sister that the new Star Wars movie isn't that big of a deal."
Tj walks over and wraps an a over your shoulder. You wrap an arm over his torso and smile.
"Sorry Sami gotta go with n/n on this, I mean its Star Wars man."
Your brother shakes his head in defeat and finishes lacing his boots. You and TJ walk back over to his locker room.
"You have a match tonight babe?"
"Yep, with Neville in like an hour or so." He replies taking off his shirt.
You giggle as he throws it at you. You fake a swoon and fan your face as you grab it.
"Omg he gave me his shirt, Ill love and cherish it forever."
TJ shakes his head and finishes putting his ring gear on. The time comes and you walk down the hall at his side. His arm is slung over your shoulder as you to walk. Its his way of telling people your his, that no one can hurt you when he's around. You break and head to the ring a bit early for a commentary bit.
"Looks like TJ Perkins gorgeous girlfriend will be joining us on commentary." Corey States as he offers a seat to you.
You wave him off and sit down by Byron. He smiles and glances at Corey.
"Great to have you here y/n."
"Great to be here Saxton." You reply placing a headset on your head.
Neville's music hits and you watch as he walks down to the ring with the cruiserweight belt. He looks at you and winks as he goes by.
"Looks like we aren't the only ones that think y/n's an attractive girl." Corey comments.
The match starts and you eventually walk down to the ring to support TJ. Soon enough Neville's talking about you to get TJ all worked up, its working.
"Your girlfriend a real fine piece of ass, shame she's with you. I bet I could show her a good time."
You can see the muscles twitch in TJ's face as he circles Neville. You urge him out of the ring and pull him aside for a second.
"Hey baby calm down, just ignore him." You sooth.
Your hands are on his sides as you look him in the eyes doing your best to calm him down. It seems to be working until Neville makes one more comment.
"Come on Perkins your girlfriend can hoe it up later." He taunts.
That was the last stray, no one called you a hoe. Before you could do anything TJ gently pushed you back and lunged in the ring. Everyone saw TJ as a chill dude who didn't do violence, but they didn't know that he did. TJ was willing to do anything to defend your honor.
"Don't you dare call her a hoe." He fumed as he threw Neville around.
It didn't take long for the match to end and the medics to be called. TJ made his way over to you and picked you up bridal style and walked up the ramp. Back at the locker rooms he calmed down and apologized.
"I'm sorry if that got out of hand babe."
"I know TJ. He deserved that. Besides you do look kinda hot when you go all alpha male like that." You reply sitting down on the wooden bench.
"Oh yeah?" TJ chuckles. "How about when I do this?"
He walks over and starts tickling you. You struggle to escape but he holds you down. After begining him to stop he does and you kiss him.