Will Ospreay

"Hey hey hey off my sister Ospreay." Kenny grabs Will and pushes him away from you. You groan as contact with your boyfriend is cut short by your brother.

"He's my boyfriend Ken." You remind him as you look at your brother. "He's aloud to hug me." You tell him as you pull Will back into a hug. Will smirks knowing it drives your brother crazy to see you with him.

"God I hate you." Kenny shakes his head.

"And that makes it all the more satisfying." Will grins as he kisses the top of your head. You giggle and peacefully hold him close.

"Don't you have a match Ken?" You ask your brother as you look at the clock on the wall.

"Yeah, and you're coming remember?" He reminds you that you agreed to go with him and the young bucks as an extra distraction. "So let's go your highness." He gestures to the door.

You push off Will and hop to your feet, he stands with you and you press a kiss to his lips.

"Talk to you later babe." You tell him as you join your brother.

"Yeah love you." Will nods at you. "And look luck Kenny." He adds quickly before you and Kenny both leave.

Once your gone from Will's sigh Kenny turns to you, you look at him with a raised eyebrow. You can tell he's about to ask you a stupid question.

"Something on your mind?" You ask him as you casually walk down the hall.

"So this thing with Ospreay." He looks at you. "Now that you've annoyed me are you done with it?" He asks you. You laugh and shake your head.

"He's my boyfriend Ken. I'm dating him because he's a nice guy and he's hot. The fact that you hate him is just a perk big brother." You giggle. Kenny shakes his head, he'd hoped that wasn't your answer.

"Just do me a favor and don't marry him." He jokingly begs you.

"Maybe I'll go buy a ring tonight." You reply to tease him. You both turn the corner and meet up with Matt and Nick. "Hey guys." You wave at them.

"Hey y/n." Matt smiles. "Thanks for helping us out."

"Yeah no problem." You nod as you hug both brothers. "So who's day are we ruining today?" You ask them.

"That would be Zack Sabre Jr and Okada." Nick tells you as he makes and adjustment to his boots.

"Ooh sounds fun." You smile as you peek out the curtain.

After waiting for a few minutes it's time, you head out with Kenny and the brothers. When you get to the ring you hang out in a corner and wait. You wave a bit to Zack when he comes out, dating Will meant you'd seen Zack often.

"Hey eyes on the prize sis." Kenny elbows you as he sees you wave.

"Relax." You roll your eyes at him. "I've got this down to a science by now." You wave him off for doubting you. The bell rings and you proceed to work your magic.

You'd learned over the years just how to work officials just enough to get their attention but not get kicked from ringside. The key was to grab their attention by yelling their name, since people have a natural habitat of looking when their names being called it worked perfectly.

Sure enough this worked like a charm, you called the officials name a few times, and when he put his attention on you Matt and Nick easily helped Kenny secure a win.

"Yeah get him Ken." You cheer as the ref turns back to him as he pins Zack. The bell rings and Kenny slips back out to you Matt and Nick. "Nice job bro." You high five him.

"Hey couldn't have done it without you." He ruffles your hair. "Me and the guys are going out wanna come?" He asks you.

"Nah i told Will I'd spend the night with him." You shake your head.

"Oh. Guess that means don't wait up then?" Matt asks you.

"You would be correct sir." You smirk with a sly nod. Kenny rolls his eyes not wanting to hear any of this and you leave.

When you get back to the hotel you smell pizza when you open the door, you step inside and shut the door behind you.

"I thought you were on a diet?" You ask Will as you grab a slice.

"Nah pizzas better than losing a few pounds." He shakes his head as he reaches for a slice also.

"Amen to that." You raise the slice as you sit down on the couch with him. "So what are we watching?" You ask him.

"We are watching the cinematic masterpiece known as the Avengers." He tells you as he hits play on the remote next to him.

"Ah yes an a classic, it's a whole 6 years old you know." You giggle as you snuggle up to Will's side.

"Weren't you gonna hang with Matt and Nick tonight?" Will all of a sudden asks you.

"Nah. I'd much rather spend it watching this movie for the millionth time with you." You ruffle his fading pink hair.