Dean Ambrose

You stood by the door to the main hall, you where waiting for the new interviewer Charlie Landers to show. Being the senior interviewer and back up commentator meant it was your job to train the new guys, this meant Charlie was shadowing you for the next week or so.
"Are you y/n?" A short girl with curly brown hair asked as she stepped into the hall
"Yep, and your Charlie landers?" You reply looking the girl over.
She was pretty short competed to you and wore a maroon dress that went down to her knees, her hair was curly and she wore some makeup on her face. She nodded and followed you down the hall, as you walked you told her about what kinds of questions yo ask and other things shed need to know. When the two of you arrived at the recording room you grabbed your camera and told her to watch you.
"I'm y/n l/n, here with The Shield." You speak as the three men walk into camera view.
You take a small glance at Charlie, she staring at Seth but that's normal. You turn to the closest member to you which happens to be Dean, he gives you a smirk.
"So Dean, how do you feel about defending your US title agianst Chris Jericho tonight on RAW?" You ask moving the mic near his lips.
"Well y/n you see Chris Jericho thinks he's so special, well news flash old man the hounds are coming for ya." Dean says as he and the boys look at the camera.
You nod and ask a few more questions then set the camera down, Dean lingers while Seth talks to Charlie.
"So I look good on camera babe, because you sure did." He teases you.
You roll your eyes and roll over the footage, Dean looks gorgeous as always but your not about to tell him that.
"You loom fine Ambrose, not as good as reigns though." You reply with a sly smile.
You can see deans hand twitch as Romans name rolls off your tongue, you know he has a thing for you. Hell you have a thing for him, but who doesn't like a little hard to get? Seth finally leaves Charlie alone and you walk over to her.
"Are they always like that?" She asks watching Seth leave.
"They're the shield, get used to it. Deans been chasing me since I started here, looks like Seth's got his sights on you." You point out as you take a seat in a chair.
Charlie does the same and shoots you a confused look, you laugh and wave her off.
"You mean you and Dean aren't a thing?" Charlie asks.
"What no, never have been." You reply suddenly sitting up straight.
Charlie just nods her head and pulls out her phone, later that night you stand in the recording room as Charlie does her interview with Roman on his match tonight, as she does it Dean and Seth eye both you up. Your watching the camera guy when you notice Romans rival rusev is sneaking up on him, you go to Yank Charlie out of the way but a pair of arms wrap around you preventing you from moving. Thank God Seth grabs Charlie and Yanks her away also in time, your mind goes blank as you search the room for a certain curly haired lunatic fringe. You shiver when a voice purrs in you ear.
"Looking for someone babe?" Dean purrs in your ear as he holds your waist.
"Very sneaky of you Dean, but if you wanted to hug me could've just asked." You reply not moving a muscle.
"See the thing is baby girl." Dean starts his hands trailing down your legs. You swallow hard his hands trail down your jeans. "I know you like it."
And just like that you feel a pair of hands grope your ass, you jump forward and smack deans arm.
"Oh i don't think so Ambrose, you wanna piece of this ass your gonna have to work for it." You tell him as Charlie joins you with Seth.
"Huh." Dean chuckles "I'll play your little game babe, me and Seth will take both you girls out tonight after RAW." He states getting conformation from Seth.
Seth nods and the two of them leave, you can still almost feel deans hands on you. Charlie smiles and says to meet you later tonight, you head back to your locker room for a much needed shower. As you shower all you can see in your head is Deans hot breath on your neck, this date was going to be the hardest date you've ever been on.