Dean Ambrose

"Flowers? How original." You roll your eyes at the flowers on your desk accompanied by a small card. You hated valentines day at work, single guys flocked to your desk like wild animals.

You sat down and plucked the card from the bouquet and read it, the flowers where from Kurt. That was acceptable, he always gave you flowers know holidays. But just like you suspected as soon as you settled in someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." You call as the door knob turns. Drew Gulak comes strutting in with roses.

"Happy valentines day on behalf of uz at 205." He smiles as he hands the roses over to you. You take them and smell them, they smell just like the ones already on your desk.

"Thanks Drew." You nod and smile as you set the gift down on your table.

"No problem, oh and this one is from me." He hands you a small box, chocolate probably.

"Thanks." You take the box, Drew nods happy with his delivery and leaves. You sigh and set the box in one of your drawers, you know that it'll soon be accompanied by others.

After getting some work done another knock sounds at the door.

"Come in." You yell. "Oh hey Kurt, thanks for the flowers." You nod to your boss as he enters the room.

"Your welcome, although I'm sure that's not the only gift you'll get tonight." He nods. "Oh and Mark Andrews left this at the door for you." He tells you as he hands you a bear holding chocolate.

You take the bear off his hands and read the card. "Have a beary good valentines day?" You read aloud. Kurt chuckles as you set the bear with the chocolates from Drew.

"Isn't valentines day just the best?" Kurt asks. You roll your eyes.

"Yeah it's a blast." You shake your head.

"You have any plans for tonight?" He asks you.

"Eat chocolate and enjoy a night alone. Valentines days exiting for single me." You nod as you glance at the door.

"You aren't getting a date?" Kurt asks. "No guy here has asked you out?"

"None that interest me, I'm just looking for someone to hang out with, no romance." You explain. Kurt nods and walks to the door.

"Well I need your single ass to get out to the main room in ten, so see you then." He tells you.

You nod and he leaves the room, you sigh and make sure everything is on place before heading out. When you get to the main room you spot Seth and Dean waiting with Kurt.

"Ah there she is, ready to film this?" Kurt asks you. You nod and the camera turns on.

You and Kurt casually mingle for a moment and wait for Dean and Seth to step into frame.

"Ah y/n Kurt, just the people we wanted to see." Dean smirks at you.

"What can we help you boys with?" Kurt asks them. Dean licks his lips and looks at you.

"We were thinking since we beat the bar last week we deserve a title match." Seth tells you. You and Kurt share a look.

"Deserve one huh?" You ask. "Well as much as you'd like to believe that Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson also asked for one." You tell them.

"So why don't we pit them against each other?" Kurt suggests. You nod in agreement and turn back to Seth and Dean.

"Beat them and you get that title match." You nod at them. The camera turns off and you sigh and roll your shoulders.

As you go to wish Dean good luck you find TJ Perkins at your side.

"Hey TJ." You smile at him.

"Y/n." He smirks. "A flower for a beautiful girl." He hands you a rose. You take it and thank him, once he leaves you sigh and twirl the rose.

"Not one of those girls that like attention huh?" Dean asks you.

You shake your head no and fiddle with the rose.

"Nope. Valentine's day is just a day for sitting in the hotel and eating chocolate." You joke.

"Ha amen to that." Dean chuckles. You give him a weird look. "What?" He asks.

"You don't have a date?" You ask him. "Hoe in the hell do you not have a date? Have you seen yourself?" You ask him.

"Yes and I'm adorable as hell, I'm just not into valentines dates is all." He shrugs his shoulders. You shake your head.

"Wow. Even Seth has a date man." You gesture to Seth across the room.

"So?" Dean replies. "You don't have a date either." He reminds you.

"Good point, maybe we should hang out together." You suggest.

"Hmm maybe we should. I do warn you though I had plans to watch all three hobbit movies." He warns you.

"Haha." You giggle. "Weak. Try all Harry Potter movies."

"No." Dean replies.

"Yeah." You nod.

"Hmm maybe this will be an eventful night after all." Dean nods. "Looks like we've got a long night ahead of us."