The Sheild

When you joined WWE you where happy as anyone could be, when you made an enemy out of the Authority now that was another thing. It wasn't your fault, you'd always had problems with authority figures. You didn't really have many friends in WWE either and this was beginning to be a problem.
You walked down the hallway towards the locker rooms when you where stopped by one of the interns.
"Umm y/n."
"Yeah." You reply stopping.
"Stephanie wants to see you in her office."
You rolled your eyes and thanked the intern before heading off to the main office. On the way you ran into the shield.
"Hey where you off to princess?" Dean asked
"Off to see Queen bitch herself."
"Ah good luck." Seth replied.
You kept on walking and finally arrived at the office and went inside.
"Ah y/n I have some news for you."
"What."
"We're giving your championship oprotunity to this young Lady."
A girl in a goth outfit waved then left. You frowned and got in stepanies face.
"Are you kidding me, to her. Who the hell even is she? That my title match."
You didn't know what came over you, you slapped her across the face. Then you ran off .
Later that night you walked out to the ring and was getting ready for a match when Stephanie interrupted.
"Y/n due to your actions earlier today I'm putting you in a roster beat down match. You can have your title shot only if you beat the locker room."
You looked shocked but got ready to fight. It started out slow, a guy or two would come out and you'd beat them down. But after a while you started to get tired and they started beating on you. After a while you had managed to beat out almost the whole roster. After throwing Randy Orton out of the ring you fell to the ground panting and tired. That's when you heard it.
"Sierra , hotel , echo , Lima , delta. SHEILD.
You stays on the floor watching in horror as the sheild members advanced towards you. When they got in the ring you shakily got to your feet and put up a hand urging them on. They shared a glance then Dean stepped forward and put out his hand. Confused you slowly took it and shook his hand. He nodded
"Welcome to the sheild babe."
You smiled as your legs gave out. Seth picked you up and they all walked backstage. You passed Stephanie.
"What the hell do you think your doing Ambrose?"
"Looking out for my girl."
"Sheild for live bitch." You added as you threw up a peace sign and Seth walked off still carrying you.