TJ Perkins

"Ugh." You groan as you roll over in bed.

Last night had been crazy, first you had gotten into a fight with Alicia Fox after she had claimed you flirted with her stupid boyfriend Noam Dar. In reality he was flirting with you but she just wasnt going to believe that. Then you got thrown around after braking up a fight between your dumb boyfriend TJ and Noam after Alicia comolained to him that you hot her. Your body was just one huge bruise.

"Morning babe." You here a husky voice tell you.

You regonize it as TJ's as you remember he stayed the night at your place since you both where tired. He throws an arm around you and you imediatly return it to his side with a groan.

"Ouch, no cuddling I'm so sore." You tell him.

You can almost hear the pout as he whines a bit behind you. You snuggle in a bed for a bit longer before you get up to take a shower, you sigh when you catch your naked body in the bathroom mirror. Your covered in bruises and your body aches, you're in the middle of looking at a bruise on your shoulder when TJ walks in looking the same.

"Ooh you look just as bad as me babe." He points out.

"Nah pretty sure you look worse." You tease him with a smile.

He pretends to be hurt by your words then exits the room to let you shower. After being soaked in hot water you dress yourself and are lead to thr kitchen by the smell of waffles.

"Mm something smells delicious." You say as you pick your lips.

"Maybe it's me?" TJ smiles as he checks a waffle.

"Nah." You reply as you hug him from behind and take in the scent of bedsheets and maple syrup. "Nevermind. Maybe it is you."

TJ chuckles and you let him go and take a seat at the counter and pull out your phone to check Instagram. After scrolling for a while you come across a picture of Alicia nursing Noam like a baby, you snicker aloud and pop out of your seat to show Perkins.

"Check this out babe." You tell him as you move the phone to his face.

"Oh wow." TJ replies as he shakes his head.

"I know." You reply.

You sit back down and an idea pops in your head, you snap a pic of yourself then sneak one of TJ who just so happens to be in sweats and nothing else then post both on Instagram with the caption.

- Hey @aliciafox your man needs to be babied? This is how me and my man deal with an injury. 💕

With a smile you hit post and set the phone down just as a plate of waffles are set in front of you.

"Thanks babe." You tell TJ as you kiss his cheek and dig in.

A bit later you're putting your plate away when you hear TJ chuckle and call you.

"Really y/n?" He asks you.

You walk over and look at his phone, he's looking at your latest post.

"Yep." You reply with a smile.

He just shakes his head and pulls you to his lap for a hug, you hug back them wiggle out of his grip and decide to go for a run. When you get back you check back on Instagram and see some funny comments.

- TJ and y/n are so cute, way better then Alicia and Noam.

- Ahh cute just like true wrestlers

- That's right y/n and TJ are tough unlike Alicia and Noam.

After reading a few you close your phone and go to find TJ, turns out he had headed back to his place to feed his pigs. You decide to check the backyard and feed your dog d/n.

"D/n." You call when you step into the yard.

All of a sudden your hit by a fluffy mass and fall.

"Hey buddy." You laugh at the dog. "Miss me?" You ask.

"No but I did." You here a voice behind you.

You look to see TJ back from his place a few blocks away, you jump up and hug him again.

"You see twitter?" He asks you.

"No why?" You reply as he sets you down.

"Alicia and Dar are calling us out to a match next week. You game?" He asks you.

"I'm always down." You reply as you kiss him while your dog licks your feet and wags his tail.