Sami Zayn

"If you get drafted to SmackDown Ill get to see you way more I don't know why your complaining Sami."
Your sitting sprawled out on your couch computer in your lap listening to your fiance complain from the kitchen.
"Its just I've always been a RAW guy, you know me and Daniel don't get along." He replies as he washes his hands in the sink.
You sigh from your spot on the couch as you read over the roster change papers. This superstar shakeup was a hassle for you, paperwork and complaining superstars wasn't what you would call fun. Especially when you lived with one. You breathed in and took in the scent of food, smelled like some kind of rice and noodles. Your stomach growled and you pushed your laptop on the coffee table before getting up. Walking into the kitchen the smell of food assaulted your nose.
"Is it almost done? I'm starving over here." You complained leaning over the island.
Sami chuckled from the stove as he stirred a skillet of stir fry. You licked your lips and made your way to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.
"Hey hand me the pepper." Sami asked pointing to the pepper Shaker sitting next to you.
You grabbed the pepper and walked over to him then set it in his hand. Sami was always the one to cook, growing up in a house with just a mom meant you didn't have many cooking skills. You where more of the cleaning type while Sami loved to cook food.
"Hey its done grab some bowls from the cabinet."
You walked over to the counter and reached up for the bowls on the top shelf. Stretching on your toes you reached for the bowls to no avail.
"Hey did your forget your engaged to a short girl?" You asked shooting Sami a look a annoyance.
He chuckled and easily plucked the bowls from the shelf, ruffling your hair as he walk by with the bowls. You grabbed your food and made your way back over to the couch and grabbed your computer again. Seconds later you feet where lifted and Sami sat down setting them on his lap. The two of you ate in silence the only sound being forks clinking on the bowls and you tapping keys.
"You think that me and Daniel will be able to co exist?"
"Yes Sami you'll be fine. Daniels a nice guy and Shane will keep him in line." You reply shaking your head.
After dinner your paperwork is finally finished and you go put your computer away, when you walk out of your room your stopped by Sami.
"Can I help you?" You ask standing in the doorway.
"Where watching a movie together." Sami claims.
You raise an eyebrow and smile at the serious look on his face.
"What if I don't wanna watch a movie?" You challenge.
He just smiles and out of nowhere grabs you and licks you up carrying you to the living room. You giggle and struggle slightly in his arms. He then sits down on the couch and holds you down by the waist.
"Hey let go, set me free."
"Nope your watching this movie with me wether you want to or not." Sami replies still holding you down.
After a few minutes you shift to the side of the couch and place one leg over Sami's. Your head leans on his shoulder while his arm snakes around your shoulder. By the time the movies over your fast asleep against him. With a sigh he shuts off the TV then picks you up and sets you in bed. He kisses your forehead and covers you up before climbing in bed himself.
"Night princess."