Seth Rollins

"Chill, I'm a singer not a miracle worker boys."
You grabbed the headphones and set them on your head. WWE had apparently thought that a singer would make good entertainment and a good worker/DJ for them. That's where you came in, you did everything from entrance music to commercial music. Your voice was in most of them.
"Hey y/n, rollins is here to see you." Your assistsant popped in the sound booth.
"Tell him to wait for a second Mikey."
You took a breath then started singing, the piece was for a sex scene in a short film being done by a YouTube channel. After you finished you walked out of the booth to find Seth waiting.
"Ehat can I do you for Rollins?"
"Bored, crutches really get you down."
He pointed to the cast on his leg and knee. You sighed and sat down by him, you two had been together for almost a year now.
"Don't you finally get out of that soon?"
"Yep, Monday. Finally I'll be free to walk with out these."
You chuckle and switch on the playback, the sound is good excluding your voice cracks every once in a while.
"You sound great, what's it for?"
"SummerSlam theme, some editing and a few fixes here and there then it'll be ready."
You saved the recording then helped Seth out of the building. Back at the house he whined about it being Monday already.
"It'll be Monday when it gets here, patience Rollins."
"Yeah I'm just so happy that this finally gets to be taken off."
You roll your eyes and shake your head. He's hated that caste ever since it got put on a few months ago. Later your scrolling through Twitter looking for a cover to do. Your YouTube channel had a few millions sub's and you tried to do at least one cover a week. This week a lot of people recommended a mashup that a YouTuber called Josh Golden did a few weeks ago. It was called summertime gorillas, a mashup of summertime sadness and gorillas. You decided to do it. So you got the equipment set up and listened to the song a few times. Once you had a good feel of the song you plays the track and sung.
"Yeah oh, bang bang gorillas."
Outside the room Seth stood listening. He met you when you helped him do his new entrance music. He loved your voice, you where busy editing when he came in.
"You sound amazing."
"Thanks, I love the way Josh sounded though. Maybe I'll give him a call, see how he's doing."
Seth gave you a hug and left the room. Monday rolled around and you drove Seth to the office. He was giddy the whole time waiting in the office.
"Colby Lopez."
He nearly fell as he jumped up. You caught him and walked Into the small room. He sat down on the table and you in a chair. It didn't take the doctor to come in.
"Hello again Colby, ready to get that cast off?"
"Oh he's been ready since you put it on doc."
The doctor laughed and called the nurse to help. After a few minuets the cast was off. The doctor took a look at it then let Seth go. The first thing he did was run outside. You followed sighing.
"Your adorable Rollins."
"Let's go do something fun."
"Alright just calm down. Get in the car."