Johnny Gargano

You knew one day your big mouth was going to get you in serious trouble on day, you just didnt think it would be this day. What started out as you making Booby Roode your next victim of a brutal criticism to laying sprawled out in the floor of the hallway after a beating.

"Hey Roode Ric Flair called, said he wanted his gimic back." You smirk as you stroll up to the current NXT champion.

"Tell him someone better then him is using it now sugar." Roode replies as his pace picks up.

You smirk and nod at his comeback, after thinking about it for a minute you finally decide to take your presance elsewhere.

"Well this was fun but i think i hear actual NXT talent calling my name so." You grin at the man walking next to you.

Bobby waves you off and keeps walking down the hallway, you turn a corner and head to the locker rooms stopping when you get to the one that reads Johnny Gargano.

"Babe i'm back." You annouce as you enter the small room.

Scanning the room as you close the door you find the room to be empty, as the door clicks shut you feel a pair of arms grab your waist and hug you tightly followed by your fiance's voice.

"There she is, my beautiful fiance has returned." He jokes as he hugs you tightly.

"Haha yes i'm back can you let go now?" You reply as you attempt to pry his hands off you.

"Hmm fine, only if i get a kiss though." Johnny replies as he loosens his grip on you.

You grin and spin around to place a kiss on his lips, he smiles and drops his arms back to his sides. Now free you walk over to and plop down in a chair, Johnny walks over to another and starts to pull on his boots.

"So who is my handsome man beating up tonight?" You ask him as you watch him lace up his boots.

"Uh i'm pretty sure it's Shinsuke." Johnny replies as he ties a knot in his laces. "Nothing to big."

You nod and pull out your phone, ot reveals a text from Allistar Black askimg for you to meet him in a bit. You reply and tell him you'll meet him in fifteen minutes then pocket your phone.

"Well i wish you the best of luck on your match Mr. Gargano." You smirk as you place another kiss to his lips.

Johnny smiles and heads out the door. You hang around in the locker room for a bit longer then head out to meet Black. It doesn't take you long to get to his locker room and find him leaning against the door waiting for you.

"What can i do for you Black?" You ask as you reach him.

"Oh it's not me your here for babe." He smirks.

Before you know whats going on you feel a pair of eyes boring into the back of your head, you turn around to see Bobby smirking at you. Your cornered. The last thing you remember is a bad pain in the back kf your head and then the faint sound of what sounded like Enzo Amore, a good friend of yours voice.

When you wake up your head throbs in pain and a bright white light attacks your eyes, your blink a few times to let them ajust and find yourself in a hospital room.

"What the?" You ask aloud.

Just as you do someone walks into the room and gasps, you look in that direction to see Johnny Sprint across the room to your side.

"Oh baby thank god you're alright." He sighs in releif as he hugs you.

"Yeah im fine babe, what happened to me?" You ask him.

"Allistar Black and Bobby Roode attacked you during my match with Shinsuke. Thank god Enzo and Cass got to you before they could do any damage. Just a small head injury." He explains as he squeezes his hand.

"He hit me in the back of the head? Coward." You reply shaking your head.

"Hmm i'm just glad your alright. I was worried about you." Johnny whines as he hugs you again.

"I'm sorry baby, promise i wont do it again if i get a kiss." You smirk ignoring the pain in your head.

"Ha of course." Johnny replies.

He leans in and places a kiss to your lips, you can't help but smile into the kiss.