Bullet Club

You walked into the RAW building with a smile on your face, a meeting with the CEO of WWE had just gone perfectly and the WWE Universe was in for a surprise very soon. You got looks as you walked down the hall, something you knew would happen, you just held your head high and walked on.

"Dude is that who i think it is?" You hear someone say as you pass a few guys.

"No. It cant be, can it?" Another replied.

You could feel eyes staring at your back as you continued on.

"Dude no way i think it is her." The first guy adds with shock in his voice.

You smirk and turn the corner, your on your way to deliver a notice to RAW's general manager so he knows that you arent tresspassing. When you finally get to Curts office three men are leaving, you instantly recolonize them as the shield, your likely competition come next week.

"Hey watch it." You warn Dean as he bumps into you.

"Why dont you watch it princess?" He snaps back

You roll your eyes as he sizes you up, you arent the least bit scared of him or the other two men standing behind him.

"You're in my way." You inform the lunatic fringe as you look past him to the door.

"Excuse me?" Dean replies. "Do you know who your talking to? I'm Dean Ambrose, Shield member." He informs you answering his own question.

"Your point?" You reply as you look up at him.

"Better watch your back babe, we dont like smart ass's." Seth warns you as he pulls Dean away.

"Then why haven't they kicked your ass?" You reply as they walk away.

You hear one of them snicker as you knock on the door, it swings open immediately and your greeted by Curt Angle.

"Ah y/n l/n, I've been expecting you." He smiles as he moves for you to walk in and shuts the door behind you. "I believe you have something for me?" He asks you as he sits down.

"That i do Angle, we'll all be here on the thirteenth but i'll be here to look around tonight." You tell him as you look around the room.

"Thats fair, just dont cause any trouble." Curt tells you as he takes the papers from you.

"No promises." You snicker as you leave him to look the papers over.

You shut the door and head back down the hall and past a video camera doing an interview with Jason Jordon, you know that seeing you backstage will start rumors and hype the crowd up for next week. You turn the corner and spot two Shield members talking to Braun Stroman and someone else.

"Boys." You muse as you pass them in the hall.