Baron Corbin

You walked down the hall with corbin at your side and sneezed for what seemed like the millionth time that day.

"You alright babe?" Baron asked you as you recovered from the sneeze.

"Yeah probably just allergies, nothing to get worked up over babe." You reply looking up at your boyfriend and smiling.

Baron was always worrying about you, treating you like a delicate flower and you found it adorable. You continued down the hall until you reached the mens locker room.

"I'll see you after work babe." You tell him pecking his cheek with a kiss.

"Have a nice night princess." Baron replies as you turn to leave.

You crack a smile and head off back to the parking lot, by the time you get to to your car your head starts to hurt. Oh god you hoped you werent getting sick.

Back at the arena in the mens locker room baron changed into his ring gear and was thinking about you, you hadnt seemed to be feeling well all day and he hated leaving you alone sick. He shook off the urge to text you knowing youd just be irratated and finished changing. He had a match against kevin owens he needed to focus on tonight.

You sat in the hotel room on your laptop scrolling through emails filled with messages from work and other things, to tired for some reason tonread any of them you decided to take a shower. You ended up feeling a bit better after being drowned in hot water and some soap, you then plopped down back on your bed and opened your laptop back up.

"Ugh why Xavier?" You groaned seeing the email from him.

He was always looking to you to edit videos for his channel, you usually didnt mind but right now you didnt feel like doing anything. Maybe baron waa right, maybe you where gettting sick. You sighed heavily and changed into pj's before curling up in bed and turning on f/s to watch for a while.

Four hours had gone by since youd pulled up netflix and baron waltzed through the door.

"Y/n im back." He announced to the room. "Y/n? Babe?"

You groaned a bit to tired to actually reply from the moutains you hid in, baron walked over and sat on the side of the bed and peered in the whole of the blanket where your face rested.

"Sick?" He asks you with a slight smile but still concerned.

"Mhm." You mumble looking up at him with tired sunken eyes.

"Told you so." He teases you as he gets up to grab a thermometer and some medicine.

"Hmp." You moan in protest.

You hear baron chuckle from in the small bathroom, you hate it when he's right. Baron soons comes back with the thermometer and a bottle of pills.

"Sit up." He commands softly patting the spot beside him.

You obey and rise still wrapped in blankets as he puts the thermometer in your mouth, you sit still and stare at him as you wait for the machine to beep. Once it does baron takes it back and reads it, you can tell by the expression on his face its not good.

"A hundred, babe you are officially sick." Baron states handing you the pill bottle. "These will help the fever."

You open the bottle and swallow a dew pills then fall back down onto the warm bed and go back to your laptop, after a few minutes you feel a weight on the bed and then a warm body next to yours.

"So what are we watching?" Baron asks as he slides next to you.

"F/s." You reply quietly as the next episode starts up.

Corbin nodds and pulls you close as he settles in to watch the show with you. You eventually fall asleep and he moves you to a normal sleeping posistion and puts your laptop away before crawling into bed himself.