Trent Seven

"Is it even possible for you to be dating a worse person?" Your brother Mark asks you as you finally get back to your hotel room from a date night. You roll your eyes and throw your jacket at the blonde and grab a water from the small fridge up against the wall.

"Yeah i could be dating Pete." You tell him as you unscrew the cap to the bottle. This reamark makes your brother snicker followed by a sigh.

"Yeah and thank god for that." He chuckles. "Then i you really would be dating someone i couldnt stand." He halfly jokes.

"Mhm." You muse as you sit down on your bed. "And i've told you a million times Mark, Trent is a super nice guy if you'd just take five minutes and have a beer with the guy." You tell him again for the thousandth time.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Mark mocks you. "I'll try and hang out with me when he proves he's good enough for my little sister." He says as he walks over and ruffles your hair. You swat his hand away and finsih the water you grabbed then snuggle up in bed and check your phone. The first thing you see is a text from Trent.

Trent <3

-Night princess <3

You smile at the text and snuggle into bed for the night.

The next morning you wake up to the feeling of being physcially pushed from your warm cacoon of a bed onto the floor, you groan and look up to see a certain blonde you've lived with for the whole 29 years of your life with.

"You're a horrible person." You groan at him as you turn on your side to face the bottom of the bed. You here a chuckle above you and sit up on the floor. "What time is it anyway?" You ask Mark as you stand and stretch.

"Around 6ish." He replies with an evil grin. You groan again and return the blacket to the bed before you trudge to the bathroom off to the side of the room. "We've got a date at the gym in a bit so shower quick." He yells at you through the door.

"You're evil, no man should be awake at this hour Mark." You yell back at him. All you here is a faint "Mhm." As you turn the hot water on in the shower.

A bit later you stand in front of the bathroom mirror and dry out your messy and damp hair when you here your phone ping, you sigh and yell through the door again.

"Mark check my phone for me, pins 8117." You shout at him through the door.

"Mkay." You here him yell back. Silence takes the room again as you run a brush through your still slightly damp hair, all of a sudden you hear Mark groan. "It was Seven." He yells at you. "He wants to know if you wanna hang out today before NXT."

"Yeah tell him to meet us at the gym will you?" You ask  Mark through the door.

"Yeah sure." Mark replies slightly annoyed.

You shake your head and giggle a bit and finish getting dressed, once your ready you walk out and pluck your phone from your brothers hands.

"That would be mine thank you." You tease as you grab it from him.

"Nice wallpaper." Mark snickers. You look down at the photo of you and Trent at the fair. "Real Cute." He teases.

"It is cute." You reply with a smile. "That was our second date i beleive." You recall.

Mark rolls his eyes and the two of you head out to the gym, when you get there you scan the room for trent, by the time you spot him he's already headed your way.

"Well hello there gorgeous." He greets you with a smile.

"Hey babe, you've met Mark." You point to your brother behind you. Mark rolls his eyes as Trent smiles at him. "Mark be nice." You warn him.

"It's fine babe." Trent tells you. "If Andrews doesnt wanna talk to me he doesnt have to." He smiles. "Anyway, shall we?" He asks you.

"Ha." You giggle. "Sure. Coming Mark?" You ask him.

"Yeah yeah." Mark mumbles as he truges after you and Trent.

Down at the weight bars across the room you sit and watch Trent lift some weights, mark comes over and rolls his eyes.

"You're staring n/n." He teases you as he pats you on the back.

"Yeah well if you where a woman you'd stare to." You reply not taking your eyes off Trent. Mark rolls his eyes and walks off, you giggle and get up.

"Trent." You muse as you walk up to him. "When are you going to talk to mark?" You ask him.

"Y/n." Trent looks at you as he sets down his weight. "Sweetie if it means that much to you I'll talk to him tonight." He tells you as he pulls you into a hug from behind.

"You will? Thank you Trent." You reply happily. Trent smiles into your shoulder.

"Sure thing babe." He mumbles.

Later that night you're running late to NXT, when you get there you find youtr brothers room door cracked open, you sneak by and look inside to see Mark and Trent.

"Look mate I know you don't like me much but I love her and she wants us to get along. So please for her just suck it up and be my partner for the night." You hear Trent.

"Alright." You hear mark reply. "I love her to so i guess I'll just put up with you." He sighs.

You smile as he says this and almost bust through the door, both men look suprised as you run over and hug your brother.

"I heard what you said mark, thank you big brother." You gush as you hug him.

"Yeah yeah, anything for my little sister I guess." He rolls his eyes as he hugs you tightly. You eventually let mark go and head over to Trent for a hug.

"Thanks Trent sweetie." You tell him as you hug him tightly. He smirks and hugs you tightly and looks mark dead in the eyes to rub it in.