Sami Zayn

Being a general managers assistsnt can be a stressful job sometimes. Your job isnt easy but you always look forward to when your best friend Sami brings you a coffee to help keep you going. Today you sit in your chair awaiting the arrival of your ginger in shining armor, he's running a bit late. Finally the door swings open and Sami walks through with two coffees.
"Ah there you are, I was getting worried you'd forgeten about me."
"Forget about you? Never. Heres your coffee as usual." Sami replies handing the warm cup to you.
You grab the cup and take a sip, the warm liquid raises your body temperature. You sigh and set the cup down.
"So how's work Zayn?"
"Good, need to talk to Foley about getting booked tonight though."
You sit up and look at the shedule for tonight, Samis name isnt on it.
"I can book one for you."
"Really?"
"Yeah, Foley wont mind." You reply.
You grab the book and flip through for a second. After looking it over you find an opening.
"Hows a tag match with Jericho sound?" You ask.
"Perfect."
You nod and have him sign his name on the page. He leaves to go get ready leaving you alone with your coffee. A whil later your on your way to the main office when you feel somwone slide up next to you.
"Can I help you?"
"Yeah you put me tagging with Sami Zayn tonight?"
You stop and turn around to face Chris, he doesn't look very happy.
"Yeah I did, problem?" You ask.
"Yeah I don't want to tag with that low life, just because he's your boyfriend doesn't mean you can just give him matches."
You took a step back and sucked in a breath. Chris stood still looking at you, waiting for you to call it off.
"OK first of all Jericho, Sami's not my boyfriend. Second, I'm the assistant GM I can do whatever I want. So, go get ready for your match or leave the building and don't get paid."
Chris looked at you and scoffed before leaving. You waited for him to leave your sight to turn around. When you did you spotted Sami around the corner and ran over.
"Hey Sami."
"Oh hey n/n, everything alright?"
"What? Oh, yeah I'm fine. Hey you doing anything after RAW?"
Your confrontation had given you a new found confidence boost, you had always had a small crush on Sami ever since you met him. There was just something about his smile and geeky charm you couldn't resist.
"Umm no why?"
"Wanna go catch a movie or something?"
"Uh yeah sure, sounds fun." Sami replied.
You nodded your head and headed off to your office, you had a date with your crush in just under an hour. Back in your office you sat stretched out over your office chair staring up at the TV screen showing the ring. It was time for Sami and Chris's match, you smiled as the familiar sound of Sami's music played through the speakers. You couldn't help but grin as he made his way down to the ring. The match was pretty quick, it didn't take long for the two Canadian natives gain an upper hand and win. You silently cheered and waited for Sami to make his way to your office.
"Knock knock."
"Come in." You reply as you turn in the swivel chair.
"Oh that looks comfortable." Sami states as he looks at you.
Your slunk down in the black leather chair, legs swung over the leg and head resting on the other one. You chuckle and sit up in a normal position.
"Ready for our date?"
"Date?" You reply teasing him. "Who said this was a date?"
"Me, now come on we'll stop and get coffee on the way to my place."
"Sounds great, I do love coffee." You reply sliding next to him.
He chuckles and you both head out to the parking lot, you pass Chris who sneers as he sees you two go by.