The Shield

"Y/n."
"Yeah boss?"
"Your on shield duty this month."
You sighed heavily and put away your laptop. Why you of all people had to babysit them. Nobody liked that job, the shield where about as obedient as rocks. As smart as them to. You made your way down to the back of the arena and swung the door open.
"Morning boys your stuck with me for the month."
"Do you know how to knock?" Seth complained as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist.
"Relax, not interested. Already have a boyfriend."
Seth grumbled and walked into the bathroom. You called out for Dean and Roman and they came shuffling in.
"We have a busy day so get dressed. And Dean, comb your hair."
Deans hair was wild and messy, he had just towel dried it. Roman, the responsible one, was already dressed.
"Ro your with me today, you want Dean or Seth?"
"I'll take Dean, you can have Rollins."
"Alright."
You sat down and waited for Dean and Seth to emerge from the bathroom, when they did you dragged them out to the parking lot.
"Dean your with Roman for the day, rollins your with me."
You split up l, Roman was taking Dean to a fan signing. You where taking Seth to a personal school demonstration. You walked up to your sleek black Camero and climbed in.
"Nice car n/n."
"Thanks, it was a gift."
You drive down the road to the highschool and lead Seth to the gym. The whole school is waiting on the bleachers. You take a seat on one of the bleachers and take out your laptop. Seth starts talking for a while then you hear your name.
"And id like to introduce my lovely assistant, y/n."
Confused you get up and walk over to Seth. He takes your hand and makes you wave then asks you a question.
"So y/n, who would you say is the most attractive member of the shield?"
"Umm well that's a hard question, what do you guys think?"
You listen to the crowd and hear mostly deans name, typical. You also hear Seth's and romans name. Then you hear yours, its starts out quiet but then the cheering gets louder.
"Guys I'm not a shield member."
"Y/n you mind as well be, your always with us."
The crowd cheers and cheers. After the assembly is over you and Seth meet Dean and Roman for lunch. You plopped down next to Roman in the booth, Dean had dirt smuged on his cheek.
"What happened to his face?" You ask reaching over to wipe it off.
"Fell in the mud, he's lucky it didn't ruin his shirt." Roman replied.
You sigh and order some food, a Burger and fries. Your ruffling through papers when one is plucked from your hands. You look up to see Seth reading it.
"Can I help you?"
"Official paperwork for a storyline scheme. Signed by the boss man himself. What do you have this for?"
"I was going to sign off on a storyline for breaking up some hot new tag team. I don't know if I should though."
Seth looks over the paper and at hunters signature at the bottom of it.
"I don't think I'm going to."
"Yeah I wouldn't." Seth replied.
You finish lunch then helped drag Seth and Dean down to the center for a workout. There you sit on a bench and finish paperwork while they all work out. You can feel eyes on you, you glance up to see John Cena and one of the Bellas staring you down.
"Hey deano, you have a match tonight?"
"No why?"
"Want one against Cena?" You ask holding an empty match card paper.
"Umm hellz yeah, I'd love to pound his face in."
You smile and fill out the paper then walk over to Dean to have him sign it. You hear Seth and Roman whispering and looking at you.
"Hey guys lets go down to the bosses office."
You lead them down to hunters office and knock on the door. It opens and you walk in. Hunters at his desk on his laptop.
"Hey n/n how can I help you?"
You hand him the match card and he looks it over.
"Sounds good, by the way I need you to finish this paperwork."
He pushes a stack of paper your way and you frown.
"I'm not your slave H. Finish it yourself."
He's always doing this to you, dumping all his work on you because he doesn't want to do it. He stands up and looks at you.
"Excuse me? Last time i checked I'm your boss."
"Boss yes. But I'm not your personal paper girl, you want those papers done do them yourself."
Hunter looks angry now, none of his employees dare talk back to him. He takes a step forward and you feel Dean Seth and Roman take a step near you.
"You'll do my paperwork or your out of a job."
"She doesn't need you." Roman speaks up.
"Shes our manager now, permanent and effective immediately." Seth adds.
You go along with it and before you know it are picked up and carried out of the room. Back at the lockers Seth puts you down.
"Your welcome, is he always like that?" Seth asks.
"Yeah, so I'm your manager now?"
"Yep, welcome to the shield babe." Dean replies throwing you a shirt.