Pete Dunne

"Your blocking my veiw of the monitor Dunne." you snap

"So? What are you going to do about it princess?" pete replies smugly, almost inviting a challenge.

"Well since my veiw of the monitor now consists of nxts biggest asshat i think i'll just move." you reply standing up.

"Oh come on babe, i'm a much better veiw than that amatuer Trent Seven." pete smirks referring to your cousin Trent on the monitor in a match with Tyler Bate.

You roll your eyes and grab your bag from the floor, just as you do the bell rings and you hear Trent's name being anounced.

"Hmm looks like trents better then your boyfriend Dunne." you smirk as you walk to the door.

Pete goes to reply but Mark Andrews beats him to it.

"Alright you two, just kiss or fuck already." he teases.

"Shut up andrews." pete threatens the blonde. "Dont give me a reason to kick your ass."

"Dont listen to him mark, petes all bark no bite." you reply as you walk out the door.

Back at the locker room you meet with trent to celebrate his win, you walk inside and he's already changed.

"Sorry i'm late, i was..."

"Arguing with Dunne?" trent finishes your sentence.

"No. Wait, how'd you know?" you reply sitting down on a wooden chair.

"Are you kidding? You and lover boy spend all your time together, conflict is like foreplay for you two." trent replies explaining the obvious.

"What!?" you reply a bit loud. "Are you kidding? He hates me, and i cant stans him."

Trent laughs as he unscrews his water bottle, you give him a look that implies he's lost his mind. He chuckles and sets down his water.

"Y/n, when you watch my matches where do you go?" he asks you.

"The lounge room." you reply confused by the question.

"The one place you know Pete hangs out in. There are five other places to watch matches, yet you always end up in th same one. The one you know Pete hangs out at." trent points out.

"No, thats not why I go there." you are quick to reply.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that n/n." trent replies taking another drink of water.

You shake your head, trent is so wrong. But when you sit and think about it he's kind of right. You have no idea why you always end up in the same lounge you know Pete is always in.

"Oh god!" you say aloud in slight disgust and disbeleif.

"What?" Trent replies looking at you.

"Im in love with Pete Dunne." you say with a horrible face.

Trent laughs and nods his head, you look to him for another explanation.

"Took you long enough, you and Pete are the only ones who dont know it." he explains.

Back in the lounge pete sits on a chair and looks at the door, after a bit of silence mark speaks up from his seat across the room.

"Shes not coming back Dunne, busy talking to her cousin." he tells him.

"Why would i want her to come back? Im just looking at the door thinking." pete replies ditecting his gaze from the door to the monitor.

"Yeah sure, its not like you like her or anything." mark replies with a chuckle.

"And whats suppose to mean?" Pete asks standing up ready to hit Andrews in the face.

"Oh please lover boy sit down." mark replies waving him off. "You're in love with her wether you want to admit it or not. Head over heels for her since the two of you met. I mean think about it, first thing you do when you get here us check to see if shes here."

"Because i dont like her and don't want to be near her." pete argues.

"Oh yeah? Is that why you stay when she is here? Or how you only actually pay attention when shes around? Or even how you only talk to her when shes here?" mark replies listing reasons off.

Pete sits in his seat silently, mark has a point. Why does he do all those things?

"Just shut up Andrews, no one askef for your opinion." pete finally answers.

"Mhm sure keep telling yourself that." mark sighs.

A few seconds later Pete is back to watching the door when you walk through, he almost jumps up. Thats when he notices it, he really does only care when your around. Then it hits him, he is in love with you.

"I see you havent moved yet Dunne." you point out sitting down by mark.

"And what brings you back?" Pete replies with a smirk.

"Comfy couch, the veiws shitty though." you reply with a grin

Oh god trent was right, you really do love this and him.

"Hey mark, wanna get lost." pete finally asks the blonde.

Mark simply gets up and leaves, this leaves you alone with Pete. You look up from your phone to find pete looking at you.

"Something on my face Dunne?" you ask internally nervous.

"We need to talk." Pete tells you.

"Yeah we do." you reply.

You both go to speak at the same time and end up saying the same thing.

"I think i'm in love with you." you both say at the same time.

"Wait what?" you ask

"I think i'm in love with you." Pete repeats himself.

"Wow alright well this is weird." you admit. "Because i think im in love with you."

A silence fills the room as you both just kind of stare at eachother. Petes the first to speak.

"So you wanna go get some coffee then?" he asks you with a smirk.

"Id love some, wanna give them a show?" you ask.

Pete nods with a devious smile, you both walk out the door with petes arm around your shoulder. Your arm is wrapped around his body, everyone stops and stares as the two of you walk by. The two of you love messing with everyone, and you do enjoy having not to argue with pete anymore.