Seth Rollins

"Why do you gotta do that?" Seth asks as you finally let him go from a kiss only to see your dad upset down the Hall. "He already hates me for being me. Seeing me with my tongue in your mouth doesn't help."

You giggle your arms still wrapped around Seth's neck, glaucoma down the Hall you saw your dad had wandered off.

"It almost sounds like you don't wanna kiss me." You tease. "You do wanna kiss your girlfriend don't you Rollins?" You ask him with a smile.

Seth rolls his eyes at you his hands glued to your waist. "I'd be insane not to wanna kiss you." He smirks placing a kiss to your lips. As he does your pager buzzes and you groan.

"Duty calls." You push off your boyfriend. "I'll be rooting for you and Rom tonight." You tell him as you glance at the pager.

"Love you." Seth calls as you make your way to the offices in the building. You smile and head out where you're needed.

When you get to the main office you step inside and close the door behind you. "You called father?" You ask dramatically as you look at your dad.

"Yes I did." Curt replies as he looks at you, he's got that look of disappointment in his eyes. "Have you found a partner for the mix match challenge yet?" He asks you.

"Umm no." You reply, you'd totally forgot you had to find a partner. When you say this Kurt looks pleased.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Kurt smiles. "It just so happens I've got the perfect partner for you." You watch as he opens the door and someone walks through, you resist the urge to gag when you see Adam Cole. "This is Adam Cole." He smiles.

You roll your eyes and look at the man in front of you. "Yeah I know who he is." You fake a smile. "If you don't mind dad I think I'll find my own partner." You tell him, this earns you a stern look.

"And what's wrong with Adam?" He asks you.

"Yeah we haven't even met yet babe." Adam adds.

"Well first off I'd like me partner to be someone I know." You start.

"Then let's get to know each other." Adam smirks as he steps forward. You roll your eyes and look at your dad.

"I've already filled out the papers, so get to know your new partner." He tells you. You sigh and nod, there's no reason to argue. "Have fun you two."

You walk out the door and into the Hall with Adam trailing behind, when you get outside you stop and turn to him.

"Alright let's get one thing straight." You tell him. "I know for a fact that Kurt put you up to this, probably told you I was single. I'm not." Adam looks at you and throws his hands up.

"Woah alright calm down, Kurt did tell me your single, but that's fine. Also let's just chill, I'm here to win and nothing else." He tells you.

"Good I'm glad we worked that out." You nod. "So we've got plenty of time to catch up with each other, I've gotta go catch a match." You tell him.

"Oh." Adam nods. "Mind if I join you?" He asks. You shrug and nod.

"I don't mind." You tell him.

You both walk down to the TV monitors just as the match starts, you catch it just in time to see Seth and Roman walk out to the ring.

"So which is your boyfriend?" Adam asks assuming that's why you wanted to watch the match.

"That would be the smaller one, Seth." You reply as you look at the TV. Adam nods and you both chill and watch.

Once the match is over you linger by the ring entrance and wait for Seth to come back from the ring. When he enters the room you walk over and hug him.

"Nice job you two." You congratulate them both. "That title shot can't come soon enough." You smile and high five Roman.

"Who's that?" Seth asks noticing Adam lingering behind you.

"Oh this is Adam Cole, my mix tag partner." You tell him. "Dad attempt at a boyfriend." You add.

"He does realize that position is filled right?" Seth asks as he hugs your side.

"Ha maybe he thinks if he ignores you than you'll go away." You joke.

"Nah. Annoying him is getting to fun." Seth replies.

"Told you that you'd warm up to it." You giggle. "Wanna come with me to his office?" You ask him.

"I'd love to." Seth nods.

You and Seth head back to the office with Adam, when you get there you call your father out from inside to the Hall.

"You said you had news for me?" Kurt asks as he steps out.

"Yeah." You reply. "Me and Adam want a first round spot if you can, oh and I'll be staying with Seth for the night so you can give my room to someone else." You tell him as Seth comes up behind you and waves at Kurt.

"Don't worry Angle, I'll take good care of her." He smirks.

The look on your father's face is gold as you walk off with a smile, you loved to torture him.