Sami Zayn

Working on the RAW roster as a manager for cruiserweights was always fun for you. Like your brother Jack Gallagher, you to loved the WWE. You made fast friends with superstars like Seth Rollins and Sin Cara. But one of your best friends and the guy you may have had a slight crush on was the spunky ginger Sami Zayn. Like you he was an upbeat and happy guy but could be serious, he also shared the common trait that both you and your brother had, he was a ginger.
You walked down the hall your brother at your side, his wrestling style was gentlemen like but he was actually a pretty chill dude in real life.
"Hey Jack."
"Yeah n/n?"
"Im gonna go to the gym for a bit, catch you later."
"Alright have fun, don't work yourself to hard."
"I won't." You reply as you walk off to the gym.
Down at the gym you change into some shorts and a sports bra then put in headphones and head off to the pull up section of the gym. The only other person there is one of the American Alpha members, Jason Jordan. You start doing some pull ups when someone aproches you, it's Kevin Owens.
"Hey y/n."
"Hey Kevin."
You turn to face him as you do another pull up.
"What's up?"
"Nothing much, you?" You reply.
"Just working up to that title match I have later tonight."
"Cool."
Across the room Sami sits at the weight bench watching as Kevin talks to you. You and him have been friends for awhile but he's always had a crush on you. Now that your talking to Kevin he's starting to worry he won't get a chance.
"Hey n/n." He walks over to you after Kevin leaves.
"Oh hey Zayn, didn't see you."
"What where you and Kev talking about?"
"His title match later today, I swear he's so full of himself."
"Got that right, hey wanna go  grab some dinner after RAW?"
"Uh yeah sure, meet you at nine."
You walk off and head back to the cruiserweight locker rooms. You find Jack talking to TJ.
"Hey Jack , TJ."
"Hey n/n."
TJ leaves and you sit down with Jack, he's lacing up his boots for his match tonight.
"Oh hey Jack I'll be back later tonight, I'm going with Sami for dinner."
"Alright have fun with him."
After RAW your walking backstage to the parking lot when Kevin stops you.
"Hey Kevin."
"Hey y/n. Hey can I ask you a question?"
"Yeah sure."
"Do you wanna maybe get some dinner sometime."
Before you can answer Sami walks up and answers for you.
"Sorry Kev but she's with me tonight."
Kevin rolls his eyes and walk off. He's not used to being turned down by girls. You and Sami walk out to the parking lot.
"Thanks for that."
"No problem n/n. Ready for dinner."
"Totally."
You and Sami go to a local restraunt and order burgers.
"So how's Jack."
"Fine, enjoying the main roster."
"Yeah and you?"
"Oh I love it, been my dream since I was like seven."
You both laugh and finish dinner then Sami walks you home. You stop at the hotel lobby.
"This was fun."
"Yeah we should do it again sometime."
"Yeah." You reply as you kiss Sami on the cheek and leave.