Seth Rollins

You open your eyes drowsily as the sun shines through your window, you sit up in bed and stretch. A satisfying smile spreads on your face as you hear a pop, once your no longer stiff you take in a breath of air and smell pancakes cooking. Motivated by the sweet smell of fluffy pancakes you don't take long to throw on some clothes and head out to the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie." You here a voice as you walk into the kitchen.

"Morning babe." You reply as you sit down at the kitchen table. "Making pancakes?" You ask.

"Yeah, I woke up early and thought I'd surprise you." Seth replies as he twirls his spatchula.

You smile and nod then get up and walk over to him.

"Well thank you very much." You cooe as you hug him from behind.

"Mhm." He replies "I've got a CrossFit class in about 2 hours wanna come?" He asks you.

"Yeah I don't see why not." You reply as you let him go and sit back down.

"Cool." He replies.

You eat pancakes and get ready for the CrossFit class, when you get there you get paired with other people in the class. You get paired with a good friends of yours, finn Balor.

"Hey finn." You smile as you jog up to him.

"Y/n." He smiles. "Good to see you lass"

"Yeah you to, I didn't know you did CrossFit."

"Yeah I just started doing it, you here with Seth." Finn asks.

"Yeah he's here daily and I decided to come with him today." You explain.

Finn nods and the class starts, by the times it's over your exhausted. You watch as Seth jogs over to you.

"You ready to go babe?" He asks with a smile.

"Yeah I'm more than ready, bye Finn." You wave to Balor.

He nods and you head out the door with Seth, your legs ache as you walk.

"You have fun?" Seth asks as you walk to the car.

"Yeah it was alright, my legs are sore though." You tell him.

"Yeah thatll happen, maybe you should come to more classes." He teases you.

"Hey I spend enough time at the gym with Kenny and the boys." You remind your boyfriend of you job as a personal trainer.

Seth nods and you both head home, by the time you get back its around lunch time.

"You want to order pizza for lunch?" You ask as you walk into the main room of the house not wanting to cook.

"Sure ill order it." Seth replies from the kitchen.

You nod and settle down on the couch and grab your PlayStation controller and switch the console on. A few seconds later you feel Seth sit down next to you.

"Madden?" You ask as you look at him.

"Yeah sounds fun, id love to beat you." Seth smirks.

"Beat me huh?" You ask. "We'll see babe." You reply.

You load up the game and pick teams, Seth of course picks the bears, you on the other hand pick f/t. The game loads up and the match begins.

"What?" Seth asks as you make another touchdown.

"It's called winning babe." You cheer as you glance at the score.

It's 45 to 21 and your winning with ease. Seth sits next to you looking at the screen in aatomishment.

"How are you winning?" He asks as he makes a play that fails.

"I'm good at this game babe, me and the guys play it all the time." You tell him.

"Huh your playing video games without me?" He asks as he pretends to be hurt.

"Seth me and the guys play all the time when we hang out." You tell him.

Seth shakes his head as he kicks the ball of to your team again. You smile and make a play that takes you down the field.

"Damn it." Seth yells.

You giggle and the match ends with you as the Victor. You giggle and set your controller down.

"How are you a Madden champion again?" You ask him.

"Haha funny babe." Seth replies a bit salty from loosing.

"Ahh is someone a sore loser?" You ask as you kiss his cheek.

He pouts a bit but grabs your face and kisses your lips. You giggle and push him off you.

"Hey I don't kiss losers." You giggle.