Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins hated you, he was in love with you and that's why he hated you. Always walking around backstage looking stunning, confidence pouring out of you as you walked side by side with you best friend Xavier woods. He loved the way your h/c hair swayed as you walked, or the way your eyes sparkled when you talked about video games. And that's why he hated you, you where just to good for him.
You walked into the performance center and put your hood down, thunder storms had plagued the town all week. After shaking out your hair a bit you made your way over to the front desk, your coworker Miles was happy to see you.
"Your finally here, I'll see you later girl I'm out." He stated as he eagerly grabbed his keys and traded spots with you.
"Whatever miles, see you in the morning." You tell him as you Peel of your jacket.
It was getting dark out as the sun faded under a thick casting of rainclouds, you peered over the counter at the people left in the gym. You spotted the likes of Tj Perkins and Tony neese , also AJ styles and Braun stroman. The gym ran 24 hours so you plopped down in your chair and pulled a magazine from the desk, a few minutes passed when someone came up to the desk. You looked up to see Xavier and Seth standing.
"Hey Seth, Xavier." You smile sitting up straight.
Seth nods at you then walks off, Xavier on the other hand stays.
"Sup girly, seen the new trailer for mortal Kombat?" Xavier asked.
Across the room Seth stood at the pull up bar and glanced at you already deep in a conversation with Xavier woods, he sighed and began his workout. Seeing you deep into whatever you and Xavier where talking about made him smile, after a while Xavier wandered off leaving you alone for Seth to watch while he worked out.
You sat at your desk bored after Xavier wandered off, you took a glance at the gym floor and could have sworn Seth Rollins was staring at you. Him being Seth fucking Rollins you ignored it thinking it must be your imagination, why would Seth Rollins be staring at you?
A few hours past and most of the gym rats left, you where now alone in the building with Seth. Thunder cracked outside as rain beat down on the roof, suddenly the lights went out.
"What the hell?" A voice rang out from across the room.
This had to have been seth, you flicked on your flashlight and shined it in his direction. Once he could see Seth made his way over to you.
"Great." You mumbled.
"You alright?" Seth asked once he reached you.
"Yeah just fine, except I'm stuck here in the dark for another two hours." You groan.
"Oh." Seth replies. "Well I'll stay and keep you company if you want."
"Really? You'd do that." You reply with a smile.
Seth nods his head and you both slide down the wall to the floor, it doesn't take long for a conversation to flare up. Just you and Seth sitting in a pitch black room talking, your legs eventually find their way to his lap and stay like that. When the lights finally come back on you both jump a bit.
"Its about time, we can leave now." You tell Seth reluctant to go.
Seth nods and follows you outside, its still looting down rain and the sun is barely coming up. Your about to leave when Seth grabs your arm and stops you.
"Y/n I need to tell you something. I hate you. I hate you because I love you, and I know that sounds weird but hear me out. I hate you because you drive me nuts with how utterly perfect and amazing you are, its always just so hard for me and....."
Before Seth can say another word you grab his face and kiss him hard, the kiss doesn't and their either. So there you two are, two adults just making out in the pouring rain. And that's fine with you.