Austin Aries

Following the recent decline in Michael Coles health Mick Foley needed a replacement quickly. He relied on you, his loyal assistant to find someone. In a desperate move you chose yourself. Things got worse when you got picked the new exclusive cruiserweight commentator Austin Aries with Corey. You walked down the ramp, it was 450, ten minutes till air time. You took your seat next to Corey and Byron.
"Sup boys, looking sharp tonight."
"Your looking nice tonight also." Byron replied.
You thanked him and put on your headset. The mic turned on and you began the intro.
"Hello and welcome to monday night RAW live from Portland Oregon. Tonight we hear from your new WWE Universal champion. And in later news watch our new cruiserweight division in action along with new commentator, Austin Aries. All here tonight coming your way on USA."
The cameras switched off to a commercial. You turned to Byron.
"What time does the new guy get here Byron?"
"A few minutes before the match, I'll be back after its over."
"Good." Corey replied from his side of the table.
The cameras switched back on and you took over again.
"Welcome back to Monday Night RAW, later you'll get a look at new champion Kevin Owens fresh off his win last night. But before we get to that say hello to new cruiserweight champion. TJ Perkins, coming up after this."
The cams went dark and Byron took off, he was replaced with a tall hansome dude. He sat down and shook hands with you.
"Nice to meet you Austin."
"Yeah were thrilled." Corey added.
"Don't mind him Austin, he just misses Byron. You'll do great."
"Thanks y/n, let's do this."
The camera came back on and Corey started, austin then took over. He was doing well and you helped when he got stuck.
"Tj Perkins vs opponent and former friend Bryan Kendrick coming up after the break. Here on RAW USA."
The cams turned away and you looked over to Austin.
"Your doing great, a natural at this."
"Thanks I think I'm getting the hang of it." Austin replied.
The match ended and you said goodbye to Austin.
"How was the newbie?"
"He was good, I liked him. Can't say the same for the king of gloom over there." You gestured to Corey.
After the show you where on your way to the hotel when you ran Into Austin.
"Oh hey Austin."
"Hey n/n, I was just going to grab dinner wanna come?"
"Yeah sure I'd love to."
You and Austin go have dinner at a sandwhich shop.
"So how was your first time as a commentator?"
"It was fun, I don't think Corey likes me though."
"Don't sweat it, Corey doesn't like his own mother. I don't think that Mans capable of happy emotions."
Austin chuckles, you smile and throw a few dollars on the table for a tip. The two of you head back to the hotel. Back in your room your finishing a outline for some interviews you have later the next day when a knock comes at the door. Byron's busy so you open the door.
"Oh hey Austin. What's up."
"You think Byron would be willing to switch rooms with me? I can't stand him."
You nod and kick Byron out to Corey's room. Austin takes his place and settles down. You go back to your spot on the sofa and pull up you papers. Austin joins you a bit later.
"So what do you do for fun?"
"Eat food, watch movies. Stuff like that." You reply.
"Wanna order some pizza and watch something?"
"Yeah sure."
Austin ordered pizza and you picked a movie from your downloads. You both sat down side by side watching The Hobbit. You eventually fell asleep on Austins shoulder.