Enzo Amore

You work as a manager for your older brother TJ Perkins, he's the current cruiserweight champion so your on RAW a lot. When your not doing things for your brother your talking to all the Superstars backstage. You've gotten to meet some of your idols like the General Manager Mc Foley and one of your best friend Sami Zayn. One particular interesting person that you've met and befriended was Enzo Amore and his friend Big Cass.

"Hey Cass, Enzo."

"Hey n/n." Cass waves.

"Hey wassup girl, sick kicks."

You look down at the black Jordans your wearing. TJ had bought them to match his for the match he had tonight.

"Thanks Enzo, AJ12 blacks."

"Yeah yeah, nice. I'm a AJ16's kinda guy though."

"ey, respect." You reply as you fist bump Enzo.

You sit down and grab your water bottle from your gym bag. Cass is on the phone with his girlfriend Carmella. You lean over and look at his phone.

"Hey tell Carmella I said hi."

"Yeah I will, hey I have a favor to ask."

"Alright shoot." You reply

"Carmella wants to go on a double date but Enzo doesn't have a date. I know you guys are just friends but do you think you could survive one date."

"Uh yeah sure, just let me make sure TJ doesn't need me."

Cass nods his head and you walk off to find TJ, you find him in the locker room talking to Cedric Alexander. You walk over and tap TJ on the shoulder.

"Wh- oh hey sis what's up?"

"Hey do you need me after RAW?"

"Uh no why, what do you have planned?"

"Cass asked if id go on a double date with Enzo and Carmella."

"Oh cool have fun then."

"K thanks bro, good luck tonight. You to Ced."

"Thanks y/n."

You walk off to get ready for TJ's match. After RAW you head to Cass's locker room and knock on the door. Enzo answers.

"Hey Enzo."

"I see you got all dolled up."

"Ha you two."

Neither you or Enzo had changed from the last time you talked earlier. Inside Cass was changing his shirt to one not covered in sweat. After he changed you all left to go pick up Carmella. Carmella climbs into the back with you.

"Thanks for agreeing to this n/n."

"Yeah no problem, always up for a little fun once in a while. Where are we going?"

"Bowling." Cass replies from the front.

"Cool."

You all arrive at the bowling alley and you grab some shoes. You sit down at one of the tables and are about to put one shoe on when Enzo grabs it.

"Umm that's my shoe."

"Chill Cinderella, I got this."

You laugh as Enzo pulls your shoe on your foot then stands up and bows. You laugh and tie the shoe.

"Why thank you my handsome prince."

Enzo laughs and sits down. Cass goes first and fails miserably. You go next and score a strike then sit back down next to Enzo.

"Damn ur good, like really good."

"Thanks, TJ used to always take me bowling when we where little."

"Ah that's sweet."

"Yeah."

It's Enzo's turn now and his ball ends up in the gutter. He sulks back to his seat, you smile and start talking to Carmella.

"Me and you are the only good ones here."

"Yeah but who's better?" Carmella asks.

"Wanna make a little bet? Me and Zo against you and Cass?"

"Deal."

You turn to Enzo and urge him to try hard explaining the bet. He nods his head and it's your turn again. You get a split and walk back to your seat. After a few more turns you and Zo are loosing by a strike.

"Alright we need a strike to pull ahead. Do you want some help on this?"

"Yeah please."

You walk up to the lane at Enzo's side and grab his arm guiding it to the right angle. When he's holding the ball right you look at him.

"Alright when you throw the ball use your shoulder not your arms ok. Just let the ball fall."

Enzo nods his head and throws the balls, you both watch as it rolls down the lane and knocks over all the pins. You jump up and hug Enzo in victory.

"Fuck yeah, we did it."

"Hellz yeah we did it. Suck on that Cass." Enzo replies.

You and Enzo walk back to your seats in victory.