Seth Rollins

Don't be a pussy. Those four words where the end of your life as a normal person. A girl with a PhD in psychology  and a thirst for adventure. That's all you where, until you where dared to take up a challenge. Beat a man at his own  narsisistic game. Seth Rollins , the most self centered and self loving man you'd ever met.
"Hello, and who might you be." Seth cooed from his barstool.
"Just a girl looking for trouble." You reply.
Seth smirks and takes a drink of his beer. You smile and grab your whiskey.
"Well you've come to the right place babe. I'm Seth, I'm sure you've heard of me."
You smile and set down the drink, keeping a straight face, mimicking his body.
"Cant say I have, you have a last name SETH?"
You keep your face blank as Seth tenses in his seat. You not knowing who he is makes him on edge. Everyone knows who he is.
"Oh come on now, you don't regonize this face." He asks
He turns to you and smirks, you mimick this and lean in a bit close.
"Not a clue."
The words roll off your tongue like poison. You can tell that he's hooked. The urge to make you know who he is to strong to ignore.
"The names Seth Rollins. The Man, the champion of the world."
You raise an eyebrow, a bit of interest in his title. He smiles as this, attention is what he lives for.
"Champion of the world, sounds like quite the achievement."
"That it is. And who do I have the pleasure of meeting here tonight."
You take your time answering, patience isn't something that suits Seth. You take a sip of whiskey making sure you look at him when you do.
"Y/n."
He looks away for a brief second, his patience is running thin but he can't back down now.
"What a lovely name, Australian?"
"Yes, I'm from Washington though."
He smiles and you nod. You can tell by his body language he's dying to leave but his pride won't let him. He's The Man, he won't be bested by a girl he doesn't even know.
"So Seth, what brings you to this bar?"
"Well I was looking for some achohal and a bad time."
"Well we have something in common."
You finish your drink off, then call the bartender over to pay. You're stopped and Seth pays for the drink.
"Ah a gentlemen. Thank you."
"Of course, may I walk you home?"
Your plan is working perfectly, he's not interested in getting in your pants. He has no desire to do anything with you yet can't stay away.
"Well that's kind of you but k can manage."
"Please, I wouldn't want anyone to hurt you."
You sigh and give in to his request. You know he'll try something when you arrive home. You walk side by side down the street.
"So do you live here? In town?"
"No, I'm here on business."
"Ah what kind?"
Your the one loosing control now, you can't resist his charm and smile. He moves closer to you as you walk. You finally reach the hotel room.
"I'm here on a bet."
"Oh yeah what."
Seth purrs. Your both outside your door now. You have two options, win and send this self centered douche home , or loose and let him in for the time of your life. Life is full of hard choices, it doesn't take you long to weigh your options and chose. You loose.
"Let loose for one night only." You whisper back.
The door to your room opens and you both slip inside. The custodian smirks as he hears a loud thud against one of the doors and a giggle cut through the silence.