Triple H

"Oh come on Hunter, what bad could come from it?" You complain.
Hunter sighs and shakes his head, the last thing he needs is you out at ringside during his match. He can't focus on winning and keeping an eye on his fiance to.
"I don't want you getting hurt is all."
"I'm a big girl hunter, I can take care of myself." You reply crossing your arms.
Hunter sighs and walks over to you, your sitting on the edge of the bench in his locker room.
"I know that and normally of be alrigjt with it, but your on crutches babe. Last time I checked its hard to fight or run for that matter on crutches."
You give up and sigh, he's right being on crutches meant that you where at risk of being attacked. Hunter gave you a quick hug then headed out to the ring. You sat on the bench for a while then got bored. You decided to walk down to catering for some food. On your way there you where stopped by a friend of yours.
"Hey y/n, where you headed off to?"
"Hey Christian, on my way to catering for some food."
"Cool, mind if i join you?"
You shake your head and head down to catering with Christian. Once you arrive he helps you get a plate of food and eats with you.
"So hows that fiance of yours, he treating you right?"
"Yes Christian, he's just fine. How's Adam?" You ask as you grab a bite of food.
"He's good, working on a TV show."
"Cool."
Hunter finishes his match and walks back to his locker room. He finds a note saying you went down to catering, he walks down there and spots you tallking to Christian Cage. He walks over and sits down next to you.
"Oh hey babe, did you win?"
"Yeah, Christian I didnt know you where here."
"Oh yeaj just visiting n/n." He replies.
Hunter nods his head and grabs a piece of food from your plate. After you finish eating you say goodbye to chirtian and head back to the lockers with hunter.
"So how's about we head back to the hotel."
"Yeah, just let me grab my jacket." You reply.
You grab your jacket and walk out to the parking lot. You stop to use the bathroom and leave hunter in the hallway. When you get back out in the hall you spot hunters ex backing him into a wall. You hobble over and tap her on the shoulder.
"Exise me, that's my fiance your trying to asualt Stephanie."
She turns around and snikers, you and her have never gotten along.
"I was just talking to him."
"Listen here you corporate hoe, he's my man. He broke up with you because no one can handle you and your obnoxious family, so back up off him." You warn.
She takes a step towards you but you stay still. She just Snickers and swipes a crutch from your hand. You fall and she walks off.
"Crippled brat."
"Corporate skank." You reply.
Hunter rushes over and helps you up. You stand and brush some dirt off your shirt. You and Hunter head back to the hotel.
"You do know you called Stephanie a skank?"
"Yep, bitch knows she's a hoe to."
"Funny, when we met I never took you as the hostile type babe."
You smile and sit down on the edge of the bed. Hunter walks over and sits next to you.
"Hey I can be mean when I want to."
Hunter chuckles and kisses your cheek before pulling you in for a hug.
"I know babe."