Marty Scurll

"Come on sis." Your older brother dragged you through the arena to his locker room.

"Will I'm a big girl." You protest his hold on you. "I can take care of myself."

"Don't care, your staying by my side tonight weither you like to or not." He replies firmly as his grip on your arm tightens.

You take a few more heavy steps forward when yay hear a chuckle behind you.

"Woah there Osprey where are you off to with this lovely lady." The male voice asks.

You and Will both turn around to see Marty Scurll smirking in your direction.

"I'll have you know that's my sister Scurll." Will tells him keeping his grip on you. "See its guys like him why you're staying in my sight." He points out to you. You roll your eyes as Marty watches you.

"Will I'm a grown woman for the love of God let me go." You beg as you attempt to pull your hand away.

"Yeah Osprey." Marty pleads your case. "She looks like she can handle herself pretty well." He smirks your way.

You giggle and blush a bit, horrified Will drags you away to his locker room.

"Oh no, no sister of mine I'd having anything to do with bullet club." He anounces more to Marty than you.

You hear Marty chuckle as you are forced around a corner by your brother, when you get to the safety of his locker room he let's you go. You sit down with a smile on his face, Will sees it and shakes his head.

"No. You are so not having anything to do with him." He tells you while pointing to the door.

"What did the door do?" You ask with a grin.

"Oh you know what I mean." Will huffs. "Just forget about Scurll." He warns you. You roll your eyes and pull out your phone.

A while later you tire of sitting around bored and slip out of the locker room to find something to do. While walking down the hall you hear a farmilukar chuckle.

"Well well well what's up little Osprey? Finally escape big brother?" Marty grins as he spots you in the Hall.

"Like I said, I'm a big girl and can make my own decisions." You reply.

"That you can baby doll." Marty smirks. "So why don't you decide if you wanna join me for dinner?" He asks you.

Before you can get out a reply a hand grabs your arm and Will steps in front of you.

"Y/n what did I just get done telling you?" He asks. "Get out of here Scurll." He snaps at Marty.

Marty throws his hands up in defense and turns to leave.

"You know where to find me when you escape princess." He calls to you. You grin as Will angrily takes you back to his locker room.

"What part of stay put don't you understand?" He asks when you both get back.

"The stay put part." You muse. This earns a dirty look from your brother. "Oh come on Will hes just a guy, so what if he's in bullet club?" You ask your brother.

"That's the problem." Will retaliates. "They are just no good cheats that think they own everything." He reminds you.

"Yeah it's a gimmick remember?" You reply frustrated. "Just like the whole aerial assassin thing." You point out Will's own gimmick.

Will waves you off, you roll your eyes and grab your jacket from the back of a chair.

"Where are you going?" He asks as you walk to the door.

"I've got a date, and I swear if you show up Will." You warn him. He just looks at you as you open the door and leave.

When you get to Marty's locker room you stand outside it for a moment before knocking. Cody opens the door with a smile.

"Just a sec babe." He smiles at you. "Marty your dates here." He tells inside the room. Seconds later Marty shows up at the door.

"Ah." He smiles. "Finally get rid of Osprey?" He asks. You nod with a smile. "Well let's get to dinner, you like sushi?" He asks you.

"I happen to love sushi." You giggle as he takes your hand.

You and Marty go to a sushi place a few miles away and order dinner.

"So I didn't know Will had a baby sister, how much younger are you?" Marty asks as you wait for food.

"Just two years is all." You reply. "And you and Will are the same age right?" You reply with your own question.

"Yes mam." Marty nods.

"Good ive always had a thing for older men." You joke earning a chuckle from your date.

Outside the sushi place Will stands and watches his sister eat dinner and laugh it up with what now seemed to be a nice guy. Sure he was still the villain Marty Scurll but he was polite and a gentlemen to his sister and that alone was enough for Will. He'd let his sister off the hook this time and let her enjoy her date.