TJ Perkins

"Alright guys TJP here I just found out who my partner for the mix match challenge and I'm so excited." TJ smirks at the camera in front of him. "I've got Cedric Alexander here with me and we're gonna go surprise her." He says as he points the camera to Cedric.

"Yeah I've got a feeling that you guys are going to like this pairing to." Cedric nods as he takes the camera from TJ.

Across the arena you sit in a makeup booth and practice doing your signature star on the side of your face, you had just been told a earlier that day that you where being put in the mix match challenge to replace Miz and Asuka. You wondered who your partner was going to be.

"Maybe it'll be Seth Rollins." You smile to yourself imagining the self proclaimed architect of the shield and single hottie. "Ooh or Curt Hawkins, he's a hot piece of ass." You continue talking quietly to yourself.

You continue the star and grab your phone to look at a notification on it, it's a text from Nia Jax a good friend of yours that she got Enzo Amore as her partner. You text her back quickly and she asks who yours is. You reply that you don't know yet and maybe you'll get a cruiserweight to, she jokes back that maybe you'll get TO Perkins.

"Ha I wish." You say aloud, TJ had just come back to Raw the week before and was by far hotter than ever. You finished up the star and smiled to yourself, it came out pretty good you had to admit.

Down the Hall you heard someone whispering a few stalls away, not thinking anything of it you grabbed a wipe and started to remove the makeup.

The two whispering people down the Hall where TJ and Cedric looking for your stall, once they got near the stopped and TJ turned to the camera.

"Alright guys my partner is right through there, let's go give her a warm welcome." He smiles.

He steps to the curtain of the booth before bursting through with a huge grin on his face.

You just barely finish removing your makeup when all of a sudden someone bursts through the door and your lifted on the person's shoulders.

"Holy shit what the hell?" You ask as you look down at a head of thick dark brown hair.

"Guess who?" TJ asks to you sitting on his shoulders.

"TJ?" You ask with a grin as you balance yourself on his shoulders. "Does this mean you're my mix match partner?" You ask him.

"Yep say hi to the camera babe." TJ grins as he points to Cedric with the camera.

"Haha hey guys, take a good long look at wwe's new mix match challenge winners." You grin at Cedric. This earns a laugh from him.

After the camera switches off TJ puts you back down on the floor and you get the chance to hug him.

"It's nice to see you back Perkins." You hug him.

"Good to be back man, I see you haven't stopped looking gorgeous." TJ grins at you.

"And I see you got buffer than last time I saw you, still cute though." You repay the compliment.

After hanging out for a bit more you decide to head back to your hotel, TJ takes it up to walk you there.

"Oh you don't have to TJ." You tell him. "I can take care of myself."

"Oh I know babe, I'm just trying to be nice to my new partner." He smirks.

You roll your eyes playfully and nod letting him walk you back to your hotel.

"So you get any better at mario?" You ask him as you both walk together.

"Have i? Girl I'm dope as hell at Mario now." TJ replies.

"Mhm sure." You muse. "That's what you said last time and I whooped your ass." You grin.

"Hey i still call cheats man." TJ replies looking at you.

"Tell me Perkins how does one cheat at mario?" You ask him. TJ goes silent and you grin successfully shutting him up.

You get to your hotel room and stop at the door.

"You know I've got Mario set up on the TV in here if you wanna stay and hang out." You suggest to TJ as you linger at the door.

"Well I may just have to take you up on that babe." TJ nod his head in the doors direction.

You nod and unlock the door and let TJ in along with yourself. He makes his way over to the couch and settles down, you join him and load up the game.

A few hours later you're a giggling mess as you once again beat TJ to the final boss and win.

"What the hell?" TJ asks as he looks at the TV.

"It's called winning babe look it up." You smirk as you look at him.

All of a sudden your tackled to the floor and tickled until your in tears.

"Hahahaha stop please stop TJ stop.x you beg him as you squirm under his hands attacking your torso.

"Who's the best?" TJ asks you with a smirk.

"You you are you. God let me go." You beg him again.

The tickling stops and your vision clears to see a gorgeous man looking down at you. You take the moment to lean up and kiss his lips.

"You may be the best but I'm still better at mario." You giggle.