Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose

"Oh come on are you really going to be like that Dean? He saved you out there, you'd be in the infirmary If it wasn't for him. " You yell at Dean

You'd had this conversation for the past month or so, Dean would get in trouble and Seth would swoop in to help. But every time Seth would offer friendship, try to mend what he'd broken in the shield three years ago, Dean would turn him down without a thought.

"Hey just because your dating him now doesn't mean I have to forgive him." Dean shot back turning around to face you.

You dragged your hands over your face in frustration, god he was so stubborn. Your best friend in the world but stubborn non the less.

"You know what, god I am so tired of you and your attitude. All you want to do is be lonely and prove that you can exist on your own. News flash Dean, we both know you'd be nothing without me and him. Just, if you need me I'll be in Seth's locker room." You yell right back.

Before Dean can say anything else and pull you back in with that undeniable charm you leave, the two of you got into fights before but he always managed to pull you back.  You could hear him curse under his breath as you left, the walk to Seth's room was short and you easily unlocked the door.

"Who the hell?!" Seth shouted a bit as the door swung open. "Oh it's just you, sorry babe." He apologized as he saw you walk in.

"That's fine, I assume you just showered? Or do you just walk around the locker room in just a towel now?" You asked shutting the door behind you.

"Maybe I do? You have a problem with that?" Seth replied.

"With a view like this? Not a complaint in sight." You teased sitting down.

Seth disappeared to change leaving you on the couch, you pulled out your phone and looked to see a few unread messages. They where all from dean.

-n/n I'm sorry I yelled, come back please?

-Come on I'm sorry, just come back so I can say it to your face.

-y/n please you know I cant do this without you.

-please?

You sighed and set the phone back down, you didn't want him doing something stupid so you stood up. Just as you did Seth walked back into the room fully dressed.

"Something wrong babe?" He asks seeing something's wrong.

"Dean and me had a fight again." You sigh. "I just cant stand the way he treats you, you save him from those guys and he cant even look at you for more then a second."

"n/n, if he doesn't want to get back with me he doesn't have to. I don't blame him for how hes acting, you know how long it took me to even get you to look at me in the hall." Seth points out.

It was true, after what Seth did to you dean and roman you couldn't even look at him in the passing hall. But after a while you started forgiving what he did, and after he took down the authority and went solo you finally gave him a chance.

"I know it's just, will you at least come talk to him with me?" You ask.

"Yeah where do you want us to meet." Seth replied.

You smirked and explained the  plan to Seth, once he got the idea he nodded and took off to wait. You then pulled out your phone and texted Dean.

-I forgive you rock head like always.

You waited and sure enough dean texted right back, you waited to reply though as you walked up to Sheamus and Cesaro's locker room. A quick knock on the door and Sheamus opened the door.

"What are you doing here? What is it you want?" Sheamus asked not expecting to see you.

"I need a favor from you and Ceasaro, if you do this for me then I'll keep Dean and Seth off you for a while." You explain knowing you don't have a lot of time.

Sheamus quickly agrees and you explain the plan, he nods and you walk into his locker room. Once you're inside you send Dean another text.

-Hey Deano if you want your manager back you best head down here quickly, and also backup Is a wise choice.

It didn't take long for you to hear Dean angrily down the hall, you even smirked when you could hear Seth with him. Thankfully Sheamus and Cesaro where more then happy to help you out and take a beating from Seth and Dean, it didn't take long for the door to be kicked open and Seth and Dean to lunge at the current tag champs. You sat in a chair in the corner and waited for one of them to grab you.

"y/n sweetheart you're alright." Seth squealed as he grabbed you by the waited and carried you out of the room with Dean right in tow.

They both ended up in the nearest locker room which just so happened to be deans and locked the door behind them, once you where set down Dean was on you in an instant.

"Did they hurt you? Are you alright? Do we need to go back and beat them up more?" Dean asked battering you with questions as his hands searched your arms.

"Hey Dean she's my girlfriend remember." Seth reminded Dean.

Dean immediately stopped and stepped back, Seth nodded and continued deans work. After both had made sure that you where in fact unharmed they sat down.

"Guys will you please just make up? I was kidnapped because they want to piss both of you off." You plead to the men.

Dean and Seth share a look, working with one another this past month had been fun to them. You watched excitedly as Dean was the first to get up followed by Seth.

"Brothers?" Dean asked holding his fist out.

"Brothers." Seth replied adding his in.

You squealed and jumped from your seat engulfing both men into a hug, finally your boyfriend and best friend where getting along again.

"So what do you say to getting Ro to join us?" You tease.