The Miz Rivalry

Being the general managers assistance for RAW could be exiting and fun at times, other times you made enemies everywhere you went. One of your biggest pains in the side was The Miz and his wife, they always walked around like they where special and hated it when you treated them like any other superstars.
You stood in the office with Curt as RAW began, Seth and Finn where out talking about challenging brock lesner for the championship, you and angle agreed that either would make a good champion. All was going well until Dean Ambrose showed up with his IC title, he challenged both men for the title. That would also make a good match.
"Should we do it?" You ask Curt turning to him.
"Uh just wait to make sure that's all of them." Curt replies eyes glued to the monitor.
You shrug and roll your eyes as Mike walks out to the ring, angle shoots you a look and you head out to the ring to keep the peace. Your music hits as Mike is talking, you smile as the crowd cheers for you. When you get in the ring Mike confronts you.
"Excuse me, I was talking." He tells you as you walk over to the group of men and maryse.
"So? No one wants to hear you talk." You reply smuggly.
Mike scoffs and maryse steps in front of him.
"Hey don't talk to my husband like that, do you know who we are?" She asks as she puts her hands on her hips.
You roll your eyes and step to her, you can tell she looks a bit scared.
"Who? Two wannabe good wrestlers? Hollywood brats that think they're specially? Babe your husband's wrestling talent is about as your probably fake blonde hair." You tell her making sure that the mic pics it all up.
The crowd freaks as you finish and maryse takes a step back looking offended.
"Yeah that's right princess, walk off." You add as she gets out of the ring.
Mike steps up to you and looks pissed, you wear a smile on your face. He grabs the mic on the floor and gets in your face.
"Don't you ever talk to my wife like that again bitch." He yells furious.
You take a step back where Dean Seth and Finn stand.
"You know I did come out here to bs sure they didn't kick your ass, but since your just being rude." You step back and looks at the boys behind you. "Kick his ass."
All three men lunge and Mike and a brawl breaks out, you head back up to the ramp where Curt waits for you behind the curtain.
"I said keep the peace n/n, not send your dogs after him." He lectures you. "But that was good." He adds with a smile.
Second later Dean Seth and Finn all file in the room, you high five them all and get pulled into a group hug.
"Damn that was good, did you see maryse's face?" Dean asks smiling.
"Yeah she ran off, you come up with that in the fly?" Seth adds.
"Yep, of course this means he'll win in your match later boys." You explain.
The boys nod and head back to the lockers.