Zayn wins

.... Sami." You tell the two causing the ginger to crack a smile.
Kevin's scoffs and walks off in a Huff, Sami pulls you in for a hug and you lead him into the hotel room. Xavier sits on his bed and smiles as he sees Sami walk in with you.
"Ah Zayn, good choice n/n." He comments as he grabs his jacket to leave.
You sit down with Sami and he turns to you with a smile.
"I knew you'd choose right, do you maybe wanna tell me why I won?" He asks curious but proud.
You nod and sit opposite of him while he holds your hand in his with a smile.
"Sami your cute and such a nice guy, your polite and always do what's right. You just seemed like you'd make the perfect match, plus your not that bad looking either." You explain all while cracking a smile.
Sami's grin widens as he pulls you in for a hug, when you split he gets up and glances at the clock.
"So where do you wanna go get some breakfast?" He asks you. "My treat of course."
You smile and think for a second while pulling on your sneakers, finally you answer.
"IHOP?" You suggest.
"Perfect." Sami replies.
You to walk down to the lobby with sami's arm around your shoulder, down in the lobby you two pass Kevin flirting with Alexa bliss. Looks like you picked the right guy after all.