Kenny Omega

"Come on work for it princess." Kenny mocks you as he holds your phone hostage over your head.

"Omega give it back or i swear." Ypu yell jumping for the phone.

"Or you'll what?" Kenny teases you smiling.

"AJ!" You yell down the hall knowing your older brother will rescue you.

Sure enough aj emerges from a room down the hall and heads your way, you stand by dean with a smile on your face.

"You called little sis?" He asks as he reaches you.

"Make kenny give me my phone back' im going to be late to my interveiw." You ask your brother with a sweet smile.

AJ sighs and shoots kenny a look' he smiles and hands you back your phone.

"There you go princess, just remember styles wont always be there to help you." He purrs as he walks off.

"Thanks bro." You thank your brother after kenny is out of sight.

"No problem sis, now dont you have a meeting to get to?" He reminds you.

You go wide eyed and take off down the hallway, aj chuckles and walks back down to the locker room. Back inside he finds kenny sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Dude you drive her crazy." Aj tells his friend as hw sits down on a chair across from him.

"Thats the plan, i live to annoy her. Shes cute when shes angry." Kenny replies scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah well, the sooner you actually ask her out the better." Aj rolls his eyes.

A few blocks away at the office center you slid into your spot in the conferance room and pull out your phone. As soon as the screen clicks on you fume with anger, your home screen has been changed to a picture of kenny. In the top corner is a note, you read it and scoff with a slight smile.
- you know you love me. 😍😘

God hes annoying you think to yourself, you go to your messages and see all your contacts have been changed. Knowing kenny you scroll down to the one that reads daddy and send him a text.

- ur a real ass omega, btw we have the same hotel room tonight so be prepared for payback. ❤

You send the text then put your phone away for the board meeting, being a manager wasnt the most exiting but it kept you from any physical harm. Being the manager for bullet club though, that meant mental harm was unavoidable.

Back at the locker rooms kenny jumps at the sound of a text, he smiles when he sees your name on his screen. He knew you where to smart to be fooled by his name changes. He reads the text and smiles to himself, prank him? Impossible.

Later that night you sit in your hotel room in short shorts and a kenny omega tank top, you have a gaming system set up and a pair of headphone on your head with your hair in a ponytail. Any normal person would go with a simple prank, problem was this was kenny omega. So you went a different route, you where going to knock the socks off this man. He wasnt going to know hit him.

Sure enough a while later kenny showed up to the room, taking one look at you he looked confused.

Kenny stepped into his hotel room looking for signs of a prank, did y/n really think she could prank him. He opened the door and peaked inside, as soon as he layd eyes on you he swallowed hard. You stood in the middle of the room finishing a text. You wore red short shorts and a tank top, god those legs. Your hair was in a ponytail and you had headphones on, showing off your gorgeous eyes.

"Whats going on kenny? I ordered pizza for dinner." You tell him walking over to the couch.

"Umm y/n what are you doing?" Kenny asks as he walks over to you.

"Playing street fighter." You reply with a smile.

He nods and sits down by you, you continue playing for a while. Kenny watches you beat a few online player like a hawk. After a while you look to him and hand him a controller.

"Aj said you where pretty good at it." You smile handing him the controller.

He takes it and nods, you watch him play for a while then go in. Casually you stretch your bare legs out and lay them over his lap, you can see his lips twitch slightly as his arms brush the bare soft skin of your legs. After a few minutes of silence the doorbell rings, you jump up and run to the door.

"Pizza's here!" You announce walking back with two boxes. "Hawaiian and plain cheese."

Kenny glances at the boxes, his favorite. Taking a slice he studies your face, what are you up to. Then it hits him, he knows exactly what your doing. And two can play that game.

"This is good pizza, hold it for a sec?" He suddenly asks.

"Yeah sure." You reply grabbing the slice.

You watch as kenny strips off the sweater hes wearing, his shirt lifts a bit showing off his abbs. Every girls weakness, not to mention the smell of his colonge fills the air. The man amways smells like a miracle, damn.

"Thanks." Kenny says as he takes his pizza back.

You nod and turn your attention back to the tv, hes figured you out your sure of it. The only question is, who will break first?

The majority of the night goes on with both of you driving the other nuts with little touches and other stuff. By midnight you could cut the sexual tension in the air with your hand.

You suddenly get up and walk to the wall to plug your phone in, all of a sudden two hands grab your waist and spin you around.

"Well arent you a sneaky one." He purrs holding you to the wall. "Thinking you can tease me like that."

"Why, is it working." You ask back wrapping your arms around his neck.

"You know im crazy about you right?" Kenny finally asks you still close as can be.

"I had a hunch, and aj is a blabber mouth." You reply pressing your lips to his.

"Just next time maybe give me a heads up huh?" Kenny asks breaking the kiss.

"Nah. More fun this way." You reply pecking his lips.