Xavier Woods

You stood in the hall leaning against the wall as you talked to Daniel, AJ stood at your side. You where discussing AJ's next matches and title run with Daniel when you heard it, it was faint at first but you'd regonize that sound from anywhere. A grin spread across your face but you kept your cool, AJ saw this and shot you a quick look. Once you agreed to go to a meeting with Shane and Daniel in the morning you and AJ walked off, as soon as you both turned the corner AJ confronted you.
"What was that about?" AJ asked as the two of you walked.
"What? Oh the smile, just remembered something cool was all." You reassured your best friend and client.
AJ nodded his head trusting you, the two of you walked down the hall and another smile cracked on your face as the sound of a trombone and clapping filled the musty hallway air. AJ squinted down the hall and then looked at you, you just shook your head and kept on walking.
"What is that?" AJ asked as the sound grew.
"Hehe, a whole Lotta trouble." You reply.
AJ just looks at you a bit confused and keeps on walking. You've been looking forward to the New days debut for some time now, Xavier being your boyfriend you had a good reason to want the tag team on SmackDown. You and AJ reached the locker room and went in, inside on the table sat a small wrapped package.
AJ walked over to the box and read the tag, you smiled when he looked at you.
"For me?" You ask walking over to the box in Aj's hand.
"Yeah, but from who?" AJ asked handing you the box.
Before answering you plucked the box from his hand and opened it up, inside sat a small black box with a triforce necklace in it. You took out the necklace and slipped it on then read the card.
Your the princess Zelda to my link, I'd take on a hoard of chicken for you babe.
You smiled and shook your head, AJ saw and confronted you.
"Who gave you that, why are you so giggly today?" AJ asked worried about you.
"Ha, AJ I'm just fine. You know the new day right? Xavier's my boyfriend AJ." You explain to your worried friend.
Aj's eyes go wide for a second then he looks at the box and the necklace connecting the dots, you smile and Pat him on the back.
"Great detective work styles." You tease.
AJ just shakes his head and you two get ready for a match AJ has against big e later. You both walk down the hall side by side when you hear a trombone again, you turn the corner and see Xavier and the rest of new day.
"Ahhh Xavier." You yell getting the Mans attention.
"Omg y/n." he yells holding his arms out.
You sprint down the hall and jump into his arms, he holds you up by the lower back as you kiss. AJ walks up and joins you as Xavier sets you down.
"This must be your client, Mr AJ styles. Thanks for keeping her out of trouble dude." Xavier say shaking Aj's hand.
"Yeah no problem man." AJ replies
"I see you got my gift." Xavier points out as you fidget with the necklace.
"I did, and thank you very much." You reply giving him a side hug.
AJ smiles seeing you be so wild and free, your usually all business and no play.
"Well babe I'd love to stay but me and AJ have a match to win, good luck E your gonna need it." You tell big E as you walk back over AJ and to the Ramp entrance.
Xavier blows you a kiss as Aju's music hits and you walk out with him, you smile all the way down the ramp. It's good to have your nerd here with you.