Tony Neese

You stood in the gym behind the counter as always, working the desk at the performance center wasn't the most exiting job in the world but it sure was entertaining. It was late at night, almost midnight and only a few people remained. TJ Perkins ran on one of the treadmills , Seth rollins was doing pull ups to the right , and finally Tony Neese was lifting weights in the back. You always had the pleasure to watch the premiere athlete work out late at night, sweat dripped off his body as he lifted the barbell over his head and back down. He was a nice dude based off the times you'd talk to him and it wasn't hard to see that he was smoking hot. You where staring off into space when a hand waved in front of it.
"Y/n? N/n you alright?"
You snapped out of your trance and looked to see TJ looking a bit confused at you.
"Sorry Perkins, just spacing a bit. What can I do for you?" You asked finally focused on your job and not Tony.
"Uh just checking out, you sure your alright. You where kinda drooling a bit over Tony in the corner." He commented pointing to a small saliva puddle on the counter.
You quickly grabbed a towel and whipped it up before throwing TJ his car keys, TJ chuckled a bit at your hot blushing cheeks.
"You should go talk to him." He said as he walked off.
You shook your head and locked the box where people belongings where kept, after it was locked you got up and walked over to the vending machine in the corner. You inserted some money and clicked a few buttons for a bottle of water, it dropped to the little hatch and you grabbed it. You turned around while opening the bottle and ran right into a sweaty chest, you looked up and took a step back to see Tony.
"Oh sorry didn't see you there." You apologized stepping out of the way.
"No it's my bad, didn't mean to sneak up on you, y/n right?" Tony replied smiling.
"Yeah, anyway I'll get out of your way." You told him as you walked off a tint of rose on your cheeks.
You walked back over to the main desk with your water and sat back down, you watched as Tony got his drink then walked back over to the weight bench.
A few hours later you leaned on the desk wide awake and full of energy, music plays from the speakers overhead and Tony was the only one left in the gym. You jumped a bit as he slid over to the desk with a smile.
"Hey I'll be going now, sorry for keeping you in this late." He apologized as you handed him his jacket.
"No problem, I'm usually up this late anyway." You reply grabbing your keys. "Besides the morning shift guy should be here soon."
Tony gave you a nod and a smile then walked off, but as he got to the door he turned around and walked back over to you.
"Forget something?" You ask a bit confused.
"No um hey, since the other guy gets here soon want me to stay and keep you company?" Tony asks flashing a hopeful grin.
"Umm, yeah that be great thanks." You reply happily.
You and Tony take a seat at your desk and talk about the gym and how its a bit creepy at night, you talk about your jobs and other things. Soon the door swings open and the day shift guy walks in and waves at you.
"Well it was nice talking with you, wanna maybe go out for coffee sometime?" You ask grabbing your keys to leave.
"Its a date." Tony replies following you out."