Pete Dunne

"Don't you dare walk away from me Perkins!" You yell down the hall as your boyfriend walks away.
This was the third fight this month and you where getting angry and sad at the same time. You and TJ didn't usually fight but lately with your new job managing a UK tournament participant Pete Dunne TJ always seemed on edge. Once TJ was our of sight you sighed and made your way down the hallway to see Pete.
"Pete its me, can I come in?" You ask through the door.
"Yeah come in n/n." Your hear Pete yell from inside.
You open the door and walk inside the locker room, as you close the door you hear Pete walk up behind you.
"Something wrong n/n?" Pete asks as you turn around.
"Yeah I'm fine, me and TJ just got in a small fight again." You explain going to sit down.
Pete joins you on the chair and sits down, he can always tell when something wrong with you.
"What where you two fighting about?" Pete finally asked breaking the silence of the room.
"I don't know." You sigh heavily. "He's just been so angry and pissed lately and I don't know why."
Pete nods and pats you on the back, you sigh and sink further into the couch and him.
"He shouldn't fight with you, want me to go talk to him?" Pete asks you suddenly looking your way.
"Would you, he might tell you what's wrong. I'll go with you though." You decide standing up.
Pete nods and follows you down the hall, you come to TJ's locker room and stop at the door. You take a deep breathe making sure Pete's still behind you, he smiles at you.
"TJ?" You say as you unlock and open the door.
What you see when you open the door shocks you, TJ is frantically pulling on his pants as the rear door into the opposite hall swings shut. You can feel your throat drop to your stomach as you lock eyes with your boyfriend of two years, you take off running down the hall. All you hear is two voices as you run.
"Y/n wait no." And "What the hell man?"
You regonize them both as Tj and Pete, you don't care though and just keep running. You run to the one place that you know where you can go, you have the keys to Pete's locker room.
Back at TJ's locker room TJ stands in the doorway as he watches you run down the hall, next thing he knows he's being pushed into the room by your client and good friend Pete dunne.
"What the hell man? Cheating on your girlfriend." Pete shouts.
"Look man sorry, it was just a one time thing man." TJ replied quickly.
"Yeah I'm sure, whatever man your not even worth a beating." Pete scoffs and he heads out of the room.
Pete heads back to his room to sure enough find you curled up on his couch with red puffy eyes, he walks over and pulls you into a hug.
"Hey its alright baby, its OK. I'm right here for you baby girl." He soothes you as he rubs your back.
"I just can't believe he did this. I guess I should have seen it coming." You sob lightly as you calm down.
"Hey no no!" Pete replies suddenly. "Y/n l/n you are the most beautiful and talented girl I know, in no way do you deserve anything like this." He tells you while looking you directly in the eyes.
Just as he finishes talking a knock comes at the door, you can tell its TJ on the other side.
"Don't worry baby I'll take care of it." Pete tells you as he lightly kisses you on the forehead.
You nod and Pete takes off out of the room, seconds later you hear a thud and some light yelling. And for once in a long time you actually feel happy knowing Pete's right there for you.