Pete Dunne

You stand on the treadmill in the gym and run, your headphones play music in your ears as you enjoy your day off. All of a sudden you spot him across the room, your resident ridiculously hot pain in the ass Pete Dunne. You sigh with a smile pulling at the corner of your lips as he walks over.

"Pete." You smile as he reaches you. "What brings you here?" You ask him.

"Well this is a gym and it just so happens to be my day off. Also I heard from a friend the view was pretty nice. Looks like he was right." Pete smirks.

"Well isn't that peachy." You reply. "It also happens to be my day off." You tell him.

"Hmm." Pete nods.  "Mind if I join you then?" He asks.

"Sure why not." You reply as you gesture to the empty treadmill next to you.

Pete walks around the treadmill and switches his on, he sets it to the same on you have yours on. You look at him then at your treadmill and turn it up by one.

"Oh trying to outdo me now y/n?" He asks as he watches you turn up the setting.

"Maybe." You grin as you jog a bit faster.

Pete mimics you and turns up his own machine by two setting instead of one.

"Oh you wanna play like that do you?" You ask Pete as you turn up your treadmill again.

This goes back and forth until both of you are sprinting on your machines on the highest setting. After a while Pete starts to get tired, not wanting to give up he keeps going until he can't anymore. When he finally stops so do you.

"Ha." You pant heavily. "I win you stopped first." You half heartedly cheer being to tired to put effort into it.

"Holy shit." Pete replies as he looks at you in astonishment. "How much cardio do you do?" He asks you.

"Alot." You reply in a breath. "Wanna join me to grab a water?" You ask him.

He nods and you both walk over to the vending machine, you fish some money from your pocket and purchase to waters then hand one to Pete.

"Thanks." Pete tells you between chugging his water.

"Yeah." You nod as you also chug the bottle of cool water.

Just as you finish your bottle Mark Andrews walks inside the door and walks up to you.

"Y/n." He smiles. "What's going on babe?" He asks.

"What do you want Andrews?" You ask him.

Mark was always chasing after you, you'd always turn him down due to the fact he wasnt your type. He was way to nice and not nearly as cool to hang out with as Pete.

"Maybe lunch?" He asks you.

"Sorry mark." You reply as an idea pops in your head. "I've got a lunch date with Pete." You tell as him as point behind you.

Pete looks up at you and smiles at this idea, you then back to Mark as he looks at Pete.

"Oh well fine then, bye." Mark dismisses himself.

You watch as he leaves then turn back to Pete once he's gone. Pete now stands and looks at you with a sly smile on his face.

"So we have a lunch date now?" He asks.

"I guess we do, as long as you pay that is." You reply with a smile.

Pete nods and picks up his bag, you grab yours from you side and pull out your jacket from the side pocket.

"So where are you taking me for lunch Pete?" You ask him in a teasing tone.

"Uh theres a nice cafe a few blocks away so there." He tells you as he pulls out his wallet from his bag.

"Sounds lovely, shall we?" You ask as you pull your jacket over your head.

"Sure let's go." Pete replies as he walks to the door. "And just so you know if I'd have known all I had to do was bs with you when Andrews was bothering you we'd have had a date a long time ago." He tells you as you both step outside.

"Oh is that so? Or you know you could have just hit me up and been like hey y/n wanna go out for lunch?" You tell him. "I'm a sucker for a guy that buys me food."

Pete chuckles as shakes his head.

"And to think it was that easy." He smiles.