Kenny Omega

You walked down the hallway with a huge grin on your face, but with Braun Stroman at their side to do their bidding who wouldn't. Tonight some new talent from Japan and TNA where daybewing on Raw and you wanted a front row seat to any potential talent to join your little possie.

"So remember what i said right Braun?" You ask the big guy walking next to you. "We're just down their to scout talent so dont attack unless you need to alright?"

"Yeah no problem, we could use another member of the team." Braun nodded.

Down in the waiting area Kenny Omega stood off to the side of the group of new guys, with him in the room stood a few nxt guys and a few others he knew from Japan but wasnt friends with. As he stood waiting for his and the others cue to walk out to the ring his eye caught sight of a gorgeous h/c acompanied by a huge dude walkind out to the ramp, Kenny stood wondering who she was.

"Hey any idea who that was?" He asks a guy standing by him.

"Hmm, oh thats y/n l/n braun stromans manager. Rumor is she's scouting talent tonight, only hires the best and baddest though." The guy replied expliaing your standards.

Kenny nodded just as the intercom came on and announced the first few guys.

Down by the ring you stood next to stroman and watched everyone walk down to the ring carefully
You where looking for an impulsive badass with a rep, also it wouldnt hurt if he was easy on the eyes either. The first to catch your eye was Pete Dunne, a guy from nxt with a reputation of being a total asshole with a mean streak.

"What do you think of him braun?" You ask pointing to pete in the ring a few feet away from you.

Braun shrugs and his eyes flick through the men in the ring, only one more person is set to come out by his count. Sure enough music fills the arena and your eyes flick to the ramp, a man decked in black with some good music walks down to the ring. You read his shirt and a smirk falls on your face, he's a bullet club member.

"What about him? He's bullet club." You point to the man as he slides in the ring.

"He looks like the right type, so does the other guy though." Braun points out.

You nod in agreement and watch as Angle talks to all the men and crowd for a bit. After a few minutes they're all dismissed and pete aproaches you.

"Hello, pete dunne right?" You ask with a hand on your hip as you look him over.

"Thats me babe, heard you where scouting talent tonight so here i am." Pete smirks gesturing to himself.

"And whats makes you think i want you for my team?" You shoot back at him.

"Im hot , im mean , and popular." Pete states not taking his eyes off you.

"Hmm. I will say thats all good, just not good enough. You have one thing that i dont need." You tell him as you turn to leave.

"What?!" Pete almost yells. "And what is that?" He snaps.

You turn on your heel to look back at him, he's fuming.

"A temper." You reply smugly as you turn and walk off.

As you do you can hear pete lunge after you like you expected but braun never gets the chance to grab him. Confused you look back to see the bullet club guy had yanked him from you and was now in a fight.

"Braun." You state looking at the two men on the floor.

Stroman nods and yanks dunne off the man, you walk over and bend down to help him up.

"Well that was fun, thank you by the way." You tell him as you pull him up. "Names y/n l/n, and you are?"

"Kenny Omega, and yeah no problem i couldn't just let him hit such a pretty face." Kenny replies grinning.

"Kenny Omega huh, bullet club?" You ask wanting to confirm the connection.

Kenny nods as the two of you walk up the ramp leaving braun behind to take care of pete.

"Well i assume you know im looking for a hot new super star for my team. So you interested?" You ask him getting straight to the point.

"Well with a view like this i'd be crazy to decline. So wanna go get some coffee?" Kenny replies stopping to wait for an answer.

"Asking me out so soon? I like you Omega. But only if you pay." You smirk as you start to walk again.

"It be my pleasure babe." Kenny replies taking your arm.