Xavier Woods

You sit in the recording room as watch as Xavier and Seth Rollins battle it out in a video game. You chuckle as he screams and moves around as he plays. You think about the day that you met your goofball boyfriend. One of the strangest days of your life.
You stood in your dad Shane's office waiting for him to show up. You needed something to do, anything. Finally he showed up.
"Oh hey sweety, what's up?"
"Dad do we have any charity work or something to do? I'm mind numbingly bored."
"Umm let me check."
Shane turns on his computer and looks through it. Then he smiles and finds something.
"Xavier woods is looking for someone to play some games for his YouTube channel with."
"Perfect."
Shane calls Xavier and sets up the meeting. You thank Shane and head out to the parking lot. You never met a
Xavier but knew who he was.
"Hey Xavier."
"Hey, you must be y/n, Shane's daughter."
"Yep that's me." You reply shaking his hand.
"So what are we doing?"
"Well I had an idea for a Madden challenge then the loosers have a whip cream wrestling match."
"Sounds like fun"
You help get the stuff set up and round up some other players. The tournament begins and your nervous. Your horrible at Madden.
"Alright next is y/n and Jay." Xavier points to one of the Uso twins.
"Alright y/n let's do this."
It doesn't take long for you to start loosing, your horrible at the game. Your more of a PC gamer. The round ends and you loose.
"Alright, n/n your the first for the whil cream punishment." Xavier tells you.
You sit back and watch as the rest of the people play. For a while it looks like you'll be wrestling with either kofi or mikaze. But in the end Xavier looses to Kofi earning him the bottom spot. Its no surprise that Seth Rollins wins the challenge and refs the match.
"Well it looks like the loosers are, me and y/n."
You nod and hug Xavier in a fake victory. Later that day your both changed into fitting clothes. Seth calls to start and Xavier lunges at you. Your both standing on a huge tarp covered in whip cream. It doesn't take long for Xavier to slip and fall taking you with him. The match lasts for a few minutes before you pin him. You both laugh and stand up, both covered in whip cream.
"And the winner by pinfall, y/n" Seth lifts your hand up.
Later that day Xavier asks you out on a date.
The sound of yelling brings you back to reality. Xavier had beaten Seth and was now celebrating. You walk over to Seth.
"Let him win?"
"Yeah."
"Huh thanks Rollins."
Your picked up and engulfed by Xavier in a hug. He puts you down and you can see the joy in his eyes.
"Babe I won, did you see?"
"Yeah nice job babe. I'm proud."