Finn Balor

You walked down the hall with a water in hand, tonight you worked on RAW and that meant you'd see him. Finn Balor, the best thing to ever come out of Ireland and NXT. You had a major crush on him and his ring gear, the tight shorts that showed off his ass and that leather jacket that accented his toned body. You arrived at your post backstage to watch and keep the peace and was soon joined by Collin Cassidy and Enzo Amore.
"Hello boys, something I can help you to with?" You ask with a smile.
"Yeah just maybe keep am eye out for Scott dawson and Dash Wilder for us?" Enzo asked with a smile.
"Dash and dawson? They where just on their way to the locker room, right hall." You inform the pair.
They nod and take off with smiles on their faces, you proceed to help anyone going by the best you can. About an hour or so later you peer down the hall and swallow hard, coming right towards you his GM Curt angle with Finn in tow. You take a breath and throw on a smile as angle walks up to you.
"Ah y/n, just the girl I was looking for." Curt tells you.
"What can I do for you boss?" You ask with a smile as you try your best not to stare at the man behind your boss
"Y/n, I'm sure you know Finn Balor? Anyway he has a match later tonight but needs to be on the lookout for Seth Rollins, your the one to keep tabs on everyone." Curt explains gesturing to Finn.
"Yeah he can chill with me until his match, rollins usually comes by a bit later on his was to his locker room." You offer just wanting to please the boss.
Curt nods and heads off, Finn gives you a small smile and your stomach does a backflip as he jumps up and takes a seat next to you.
"So, I don't believe we've formally met." Finn tells you as he holds out a hand.
"Oh right." You reply as you shake his hand. "Y/n l/n, in charge of keeping tabs on everyone."
Finn nods his head and gives you a smile, you smile back and try your best not to ask the man to sign everything on your person including yourself. The two of you sit in silence for a while until Seth casually walks by.
"Well that's my cue, nice to meet you y/n look forward to seeing you again." Finn tells you as he jumps down to the Floor.
You nod and watch as he leaves, part of you wishes he stayed but the other part loved to see him go. Once he's gone you sit in silence and get lost in thought, he said he'd look forward to seeing you again. Does he like you? No way, he's Finn Balor your just you. About a half hour passes when your train of thought, or rather Finn balor in his ring gear is interrupted. You focus your vision to find Curt and Finn standing in front of you, Finns obviously just finished a match. He's decked in ring gear and holds his jacket at his side, sweat drips off his toned body making it shimmer a bit.
"Y/n. Y/n? Earth to y/n." Curt drones on as he snaps his hands in front of your face.
"Oh God, sorry boss. What's up?" You ask as your snapped back to reality.
As you direct your attention back to Curt you blush a bit as finn sends a wink your way, he's actually winking at you. Whatever Curt's saying your not listening, your eyes are on Finn grinning wildly at you. Finally Curt gives up and leaves, as he does Finn jumps up next to you.
"So angle might have told me your a bit of a fan, so here." F
Finn says as he hands you the jacket.
You take it and a smile widens on your face, your actually holding his sweaty jacket.
"I was thinking, do you wanna maybe get some coffee with me?" Finn asked nervously, his hands rub the back of his neck.
"You wanna take me out on a date? Me?" You ask making sure your not imagining it.
Finn nods and you mentally scream out your lungs.
"I'd love to Finn, can you wear that though?" You tease
"Sure, anything for a pretty girl." Finn replies.