Dolph Ziggler

"All right frat boy, let's get you home."
You grabbed Dolph's arm and lugged him into your car, this was the fourth time this month that you'd picked your best friend up from a party drunk off his ass. It was about 4 in the morning and the streets where empty with the exception of a few cars. You had warned him not to go to that Party.

"N/n, I'll be home late. Going to a party at a friends."
Your head pops round the corner from the other room.
"Another party? Don't you know how to just chill at home with your best friend?"
Dolph rolls his eyes as he pulls a fresh shirt from his closet. You sigh and go back to your room, you know your not sleeping long tonight. Later that night Dolph leaves the address for the party with you.
"Don't wait up."
"You know I will, still don't think you should go."
"Don't worry about me n/n."
You roll your eyes and push him out the door. A few hours later you get a vague text.

Hey can u come get me?

You sigh and pull on a jacket. You grab the paper with the address and got in the car. When you pulled up to the party you spotted your blonde party boy sitting on the lawn looking like a lost puppy.

Back at the house you lead Dolph over to the couch and sat him down. He was barely functional. You sighed and sat down by him.
"Thanks for that. Your my best friend n/n"
The words rolled off his tongue in a slurred manner as he spoke, you sighed and patted his head.
"No problem babe. Better me than a cop."
Dolph stretched out and laid his head on your shoulder. You smiled and flipped on the TV with the volume down. After just a few minutes he was passed out. You sat there listening to him mumble in his sleep.
"Mmm, hmm. No, I can't." Stop you'll make y/n mad."
You smiled and chuckled softly, when you pictured Dolph leaning on your shoulder sleeping this wasn't the scenario that popped up.
"Stop my girlfriend y/n will find out."
You looked over at Dolph, did he just say girlfriend? You where his girlfriend of his dreams, literally. You sighed and picked him and set him in his room to sleep it off. The next morning you woke up to the fresh smell of pancakes.
"Whatchu doing in here?" You ask.
"Making pancakes as a thank you for putting up with me."
You sit down and are presented with a plate of fluffy pancakes. You smile.
"Apology accepted. Hey you know you mumble in your sleep?"
"No I didn't, what did I say?" He asks.
You smile and take a bite of the pancakes, you can taste the cincmmon and vanilla in the cooked batter.
"Nothing much, just gibberish."
"Oh."
You finish your pancakes then go to take a shower, later while your outside changing a tire on your car Dolph comes out.
"Hey n/n, I'm going out for some lunch, wanna come?"
"Uh, yeah sure I have time."
You and Dolph go to a place down the road and order burgers, greasey food is really good for hangovers.
"So how was that party yesterday?" You ask.
"It was fun, way to many girls trying to get in my pants though."
"Oh yeah?" You reply raising an eyebrow "i figured you'd be into that."
"Nah, got my heart set on some other girl."
You chuckle and take a bite of your Burger.
"Is that so, tell me about her."
"Well," he starts "Shes funny and cute , great sense of humor and style. She also seems like the type of girl that would be willing to put up with me."
You smile wide, he's talking about you. He looks so happy when he does to.
"She sounds special. I ever meet her?"
"Yeah quite a few times." He replies.
"Cool."
You go back to eating wanting to see how long it take for him to tell you that you where the one he was talking about. He finally cracks.
"Y/n its you, your the girl."
You chuckle lightly and set down the Burger.
"I know babe, you mumble my name when you sleep."
"Oh, well then is this a date?" He asks.
"It is if your paying." You reply.