Marty Scurll

There he went with his black umbrella and that stupid fucking smirk that drove you wild plastered on his face, yes it was safe to say that Marty Scurll was going to be the death of you. You walked next to him with your headphones in listening to f/b, it seemed you both were headed in the direction of the gym. You walked in silence until you could swear you heard someone said hello, you carefully took out a headphone and looked to your right.

"There she is, what's up shorty?" Marty asks you as your gaze falls on him.

"Uh going to the gym, why?" You reply a bit confused as to why he's talking to you.

"Well I'd like to think that I know every pretty girl that works with me but you. I don't believe we've met gorgeous, I'm Marty." He smirks as he holds his hand out still walking with you.

"I know who you are Scurll." You reply as yay shake his hand. "I've literally had the same schedule as you for like a year, so forgive me if I don't give you my name. You'll just have to earn it." You tell him with a small grin on your face, if he wants you he's going to have to work for it.

"Hmm hard to get, alright love I'm down with that. Care to join me at the gym?" He asks you with a nod his eyes sparkling making him kind of hard to resist.

"I would but I've got a workout buddy. " You smile as you both reach the gym. "His names Zack Sabre JR you heard of him?" You ask knowing very well Marty knows who Zack is.

"Huh yeah I've heard of him, well then I'll leave you to it shorty. Have fun training with Zack then." Marty waves you goodbye as you part ways.

You head over to Zack doing pull ups at a bar, you see he's smiling when you get close, never a good sign.

"Ooh y/n." He purrs at you. "I see you chatting up Marty Scurll, any reason why?" He asks you.

"Hey he started talking to me, more like flirting but that's besides the point." You explain. "No of he wants me then he's gonna have to work for it."

"But I thought you had a huge thing for him?" Zack replies. "A like please do me right here right now thing."

"Oh I do, but watching him work just makes it all the more satisfying." You smirk as you adjust the bar to your height.

On the other side of the gym at the weights Marty pulls up next to Kenny looking for answers.

"Hey Omega." He calls his good friend. "You got any idea who the h/c shorty hanging with Sabre is?" He asks Kenny.

"Who y/n?" Kenny replies as he glances at you across the gym.

"How do you not know who y/n is?" Nick asks.

"Yeah man she's been around forever." Kenny adds. "She's Sabre's and Ospreys manager." He informs his friend.

"She is?" Marty replies impressed.

"Yeah dude why do you wanna know this?" Nick asks Marty.

Marty glances over at you with Zack then back to the boys.

"She's like the only girl I don't know and a spunky one at that. She seems like me type." He explains. "But she seems to be playing hard to get, wouldn't tell me her name."

"Serves her right." Kenny nods. "She's been here all this time and you haven't even noticed her until now."

"Yeah man i'd play hard to get to." Nick adds with a chuckle.

Marty rolls his eyes at his friends and glances back over at you, to his liking Zack has disappeared from view.

"Well wish me luck boys, here goes nothing." He States confidently as he makes his way across the room.

"Yeah you'll need it." Kenny yells after him. "Five bucks says he fails." He says after Marty leaves to Nick.

"Oh you're on." Nick replies.

You still stand at the pull up bar minding your own business, Zack had wandered off to the locker rooms. All of a sudden your view is blocked by a tall and rather attractive man.

"Are you stalking me Marty?" You ask playfully as you drop from the bar.

"We both come to the gym remember?" He replies. "Anyway shorty I remember your name now. It's y/n right?" He asks you with a confident smile.

"I don't know is it Scurll?" You reply.

"Yes it is, and now that I've got a name to go with that pretty face how about dinner?" He asks you. You grin and look at this huge dork of a man.

"You are so used to getting your own way aren't you?" You ask him. Marty nods slightly and you shake your head. "I'll tell you what Scurll, I'll think about it and get back to you later tonight." You tell him.

"Hmm alright then, guess I'll see you later tonight gorgeous." Marty nods taking the offer.

"I guess you will then." You smirk as Zack gets back to your side.

"Ready to go n/n?" He asks. You nod and take off with Zack leaving Marty alone.

Marty walks back over to Kenny and Nick, they both look eager to see what went down.

"So?" Kenny asks.

"How'd it go?" Nick adds.

"She said she'll think about it and get back to me." Marty tells them with confidence that you'll say yes to his offer.

"Damn it." Kenny mumbles to himself. "Couldn't just give him a straight answer could you y/n?" He groans.

"Don't worry man." Nick waves off Kenny to a slightly more nervous Marty. "She'll say yes just watch." He assures him.

Marty nods and they all head down to the arena for the night. They all have matches for the night to occupy them.

Meanwhile in Zack's locker room you sit in a chair and think about your descuson.

"Oh come on n/n." Zack groans. "I don't even like him and I know you'd be crazy to say no."

"Hey that's my decision to make." You reply. "But yeah your right, I'd be crazy to say no." You nod.

The night ends and sure enough you get a knock on Zack locker door, you saunter over and open the door for Marty.

"Well hello again gorgeous." Marty smirks. "Do I get an answer now?" He asks you.

"Well I thought about it and I guess I could give you one date." You grin. "That's if you take me some place nice." You add as you step out of the locker room.

"Only the best for such a kick ass girl of course." Marty replies.