Fandango

You stood next to Becky as people filed into the room, today Shane and Daniel had some new storylines to go over. It didn't take long for the room to fill and Shane to start the meeting, you and Becky stood right next to your best friend Xavier woods and Sami Zayn. Directly across from you where Tyler breeze and fandango or Curtis as you knew him, he was looking at you with a smile. The meeting went as almost all meeting went, Shane explained stuff and someone unhappy argued. Most of the time a fight broke out, this time it was AJ styles and baron Corbin. As the two men hurled at you and Becky Sami pulled you both away, you thanked him as Shane and a few other guys separated the men. Finally Shane dismissed the room.
"Alright your all free to go, oh but can I have y/n , Becky , Tyler , and dango stay." Shane announced.
The room filed out one by one while you and Becky stood and waited, once everyone else was gone you both joined Shane.
"Thanks for waiting, we have  special storyline for you four. As you know people are wanting a mix gender tag team that's not Carmella and Elsworth, so our solution is you four." Shane explained.
You shared a look with Becky and then looked over at Tyler and Curtis, Curtis was smiling at you.
"It'll be y/n and fandango and Becky with breeze." Shane added before leaving to go do shane things.
You and Becky looked at each other then at the storyline packets in your hands.
"You two can hang out in your locker room if you want." Tyler offered.
You and Becky shared a room with the Bella twins, so not wanting to hear them batter you with questions accepted. The four of you walked down the hall to the locker room, you stood next to Becky on one side and Curtis on the other.
"Here we are." Curtis told you as he held the door open.
You walked in and smiled at him, once inside you and Becky sat by each other and opened the books. Tyler and Curtis sat next to you two and began looking to. The story looked pretty straightforward, you and Becky team up for one match but find out you and the boys make a good team.
"Looks like a good story." Becky comments.
Tyler agrees, you all talk about it and read. However when you all get to one of the back pages the room falls silent, on the back page there's a note that's says this doubles as a romance line.
You and Curtis share a look, same goes for Becky and Tyler. Once your done reading you walk off to go get your bag from your locker, Curtis comes with you.
"So a romance line huh, you in a relationship?" Curtis asks.
"Nope, you?" You reply as the two of you walk.
"Nope."
The two of you walk in silence for a while, as you round the corner you roll your eye as Chris Jericho comes up to you.
"How's life babe, finally gonna say yes to that date?" Chris asks for the billionth Tims this month.
"Answers still no Chris, I have a boyfriend now." You tell him.
Fandango gets the message and throws and arm round your shoulder, Chris just rolls his eyes and walks off. Once he's out of sight dango removes his arm from your shoulder.
"Thanks for that." You tell him as you begin walking again.
"Anytime. Since we're gonna be spending some time together anyway, wanna go get some coffee?" Curtis asks.
"Are you asking me out dango?" You ask turning to him with a smile.
"Maybe, depends on your answer." Curtis replies with a smile.
"I'd love to." You tell him.