Seth Rollins

When you take a look at it, gym worker doesn't seem like the best job in the world. Working around sweaty and Moody men all day isn't exactly a girls dream job, oh but the view keeps you coming back every night.
You stand behind the counter at the gym/juice bar and scan the room, its around seven and a men scatter the floor. You direct your attention to the pull up bars and spot him, the reason you put up with this job. Seth Rollins stands at the pull up bar as usual, no shirt and some pants cover his body. Next to him is Dean and Roman, his brothers.
"Y/n your staring again." A voice warns you.
You snap out of your trance to see your friend Sami standing in front of you.
"Was not." You protest.
"You totally where, you just need to ask him out." Sami tells you as he vaults over the counter and leans next to you.
"Yeah sure, he doesn't even know who I am Sami." You point out as you watch Seth start his pull ups.
Sami shakes his head, the two of you talk for a while until he leaves. Once he's gone you go back to eye fucking Seth from across the room, that's when you spot Sami walking deans way. You bite your lip as he starts talking to Dean and points to you, as he does you turn and busy yourself.
"Oh I'm gonna kill him." You mumble.
You wash down the counter and sneak a glance over at the pull up bar, Samis gone but deans talking to Seth. You wave a bit when they both look your way, Seth flashes a smile.
"I see you caught me." A voice speaks
Your heads snaps in the direction of Sami, he's leaning on the counter casually.
"Your evil." You tell him
"I'm doing you a favor." Sami replies with a smile.
Your glaring at him when he chuckles and leaves, your about to call him back when a voice calls your name and sends shivers down your spine.
"Hey doll over here." Dean calls you.
You turn and walk over to him, thank God he's alone.
"What up Dean?" You ask calmly.
"Your ginger friend over their told me you where eyeing up my baby bro." Dean explains pointing to Sami. "Just so happens he thinks your cute to so imma help you two out. Meet me at the coffee shop in an hour."
And with that he leaves, you sit in silence for a while. What does he want to meet you for, and why couldn't he do it here for. You look over at Sami as he gives you a thumbs up. Later you head to the coffee shop to see just Seth sitting in a booth, you walk over to him.
"This seat taken?" You ask.
"Nah, go ahead." Seth replies.
The two of you sit and sip coffee in silence for a while.
"So Dean and Sami put us up to this?" Seth asks.
"Looks like they did." You reply.
"Well I'm glad, I've been meaning to ask you out on a date for a while now."