Here we go

Its 5:30am and August ass still isn't home yet and the club closes at 2:30 and his ass isn't home.he not answering hisphone or replying to his txt msgs, like where the fucking hell they do that shit at ? knowing him he prolly in one of these Thot ass hoe ass tramp ass bitches face.i know these thotties be throwing themselves on him and his stupid be letting Em I'm no dummy.
I should change the locks on his ass since he wanna stay out all night.its time for me to get up and get our son ready for school.am I pissed off ? HELL YEAH.soon as he walk through this bedroom door
i'm getting in his shit.i went to the bathroom
to wash my face and brush my teeth and as I came out August walks in and I can tell he drunk and high.

Talicia-why you come ain't answer your phone or txt me back ?
August-gone on with that shit ion wanna hear shit you gotta say mane.
Talicia:like I fucking said why you ain't answer your phone or txt me back ?
August-you better shut the fuck up before I knock you the fuck out Talicia I'm not in the mood to be arguing with you mane.
Talicia-if that was me August yo ass would have came to that club found me and you would have dragged my ass out.
August-sho woulda.
Talicia:its going on 6:00am and you coming in at 5:30am and the club close at 2:30 on Thursdays August so where you been ?
August-don't question me bitch cause I'll fuck you up.
You know damn well we had a show there.
Talicia-ok I know that baby but why you just now coming home when the club closed at 2:30 this morning ? I don't understand.
August-me and my niggas nem went sum Wer else.
Talicia-oh yaw went to go fuck on some Thot bitches.
August-here we go with this bullshit.
Talicia-yeah here we go damn right.
August-aye stop fucking playing wit me I'm drunk,I'm high, and I'm not in a mood ta be dealing with yo dumb ass right now.
Talicia:where were you at baby that's all I wanna know.
August-DAMN MANE A NIGGA TRYNA SLEEP BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Talicia:TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU WAS THEN NIGGA.

I was standing by the bathroom door when august got out of bed and came to where I was and stood in front of me.he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me into the wall.I tried to get his hand from around my neck because he was choking me a Lil to tight and I was starting to feel light headed.

August-stop fucking playing these Lil girl ass games wit me Talicia.to shut yo fucking ass up after the club we went to Chris house smoked and drank some more and talked about the show and we split the money and we headed to IHOP cause we was hungry Damn.always thinking I'm fucking around on you and if you ever talk to me like that again I'll beat you so bad bitch nobody will be able to notice you.

He let my neck go and I had to catch my breath.he went to get back in the bed and I followed him and I walked around to his side of the bed.

Talicia-I'm sorry baby ok, its just i hate when you don't answer your phone or don't txt me back.
August-I left my phone in my car cause I ain't wanna lose the Muthafucka.i know how I am when I'm on stage and when I'm drinking and shit.hell bout time I left the club we was already throwed so I wasn't thinking bout that damn phone.
Talicia-I love you baby.
August-I love you to baby but a nigga tired as fuck.
Talicia:ok.
August-today,tuhmahh(tomorrow) and Sunday I'm chilling with you and our son aight.
Talicia:ok baby.

I go to wake our son up so he could get ready fa school.i walk back into our bedroom and August ass is sleep snoring loud as hell.i threw on my black yoga pants and a white t-shirt and put my hair in a ponytail with my pink snap back and I put on a Lil makeup and I grabbed my Louis Vuitton purse and shades.i got my phone and car keys and headed downstairs cause after I drop our son off at school I have a lil business to take care of.thank god I'm off this weekend.as we walked out the door I put on my pink flip flops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~now I know this sucked but I'ma do my best and I Would really appreciate votes and comments.