You keeping secrets

I was just waking up eyes swollen and puffy I got up to go fix myself up cause I look a hot fucking mess.after I washed my face and brushed My teeth and brushed my hair I put it in a ponytail and took off the sweat pants.
I walked back out and bae was sitting on the edge of the bed and he looked up and by the expression on his face I can tell he wasn't happy about something.

Talicia:baby what's wrong ?
Kid ink:shit I should be asking you that.
Talicia:what are you talking about ?
Kid ink:don't stand here and play dumb cici.
Talicia:ion know what you talking about.
Kid ink:what I mean to you cici ?
Talicia:you mean everything to me baby I love you like crazy.you My husband.
Kid ink:is there anything you wanna tell me ?
Talicia:no.
Kid ink:you sure about that ?
Talicia:yeah baby.
Kid ink:hell nah you lying.
Talicia:w what you talking about ?
Kid ink:I herd some fall in the closet downstairs and I opened it to pick the shit up and I came across this letter and picture.
Talicia:oh I can explain that baby.
Kid ink:so you keeping secrets now ?
Talicia:no baby.
Kid ink:seems like you keeping secrets to me.
Talicia:I'm not keeping any secrets from you
Kid ink:ARE YOU STILL FUCKING AUGUST CICI ?
Talicia:no baby I promise.
Kid ink:so that day you called me August you wasn't playing Wer you ? WER YOU ?
Talicia:i didn't mean to baby I'm sorry.
Kid ink:mane if you wanna be with that abusive controlling Muthafucka take yo ass on cause I'm not Finna be married to somebody who don't know what or who the fuck she want.
Talicia:I want you, you who I want kid I promise baby.
Kid ink:you confused as hell you don't know who or what you want.stop playing with a nigga fucking heart and shit cause I love the hell out of you and those kids cici.
Talicia:kid I love you baby.
Kid ink:I want you to be honest with me right now or we ova fa good this time.
Talicia:NOOOO!!!
(Cries)
Kid ink:tell me the truth and you better not lie cause once I walk out that door Shawdy I'm not coming back.
Talicia:ok ok I'll tell you the truth.
Kid ink:I'm listening.
Talicia:ok yeah August wrote that letter with the picture.i called him that day at the park asking why he wrote the letter with the picture and he was like he miss me and want me back and earlier today I met him at Starbucks tryna understand better why he doing this to me.im happily in love with you baby.he kissed me but I pushed him and ran out I didn't kiss him back.
Kid ink:YOU HAD NO FUCKING BUSINESS MEETING HIM NO FUCKING WER DUMB ASS.
Talicia:ION WANT HIM
(Cries)
Kid ink:HE KISSED YOU, I SHOULD KICK YO ASS FA THAT FA REAL CAUSE YOU DISRESPECTED ME AGAIN.
Talicia:I just wanted to let him know I'm not getting back with him ion want him kid damn baby I'm telling you the truth
I am.august keeps tryna play with my mind and emotions.
Kid ink:and yo stupid ass feeding into the shit.I'm so fucking pissed bruh.do you miss him ?
DO YOU FUCKING MISS HIM ?
Talicia:yes a little bit.
Kid ink:FUCK YOU CICI YOU SO DAMN CONFUSED BITCH.
Talicia:really now you calling me bitches.
Kid ink:get the fuck up out my face cause ion wanna put my hands on you.
Talicia:that doesn't mean I want him back cause I miss him.he was my husband fa 6years and I'm ova him but I miss him cause he was a good father and uncle.i feel sad fa him baby ok.
Kid ink:you know what I'm not letting that busta take you from me.
Talicia:I don't want him and I'll do whatever to prove it to you baby.
Kid ink:prove it now.burn The letter and pic up.
Talicia:I wouldn't make you burn yo stuff up like that baby.
Kid ink:DO IT DAMN MANE.
Talicia:ok.

He hands me his lighter and I burned the picture first and then the letter. Kid made me block August on Facebook and he literally made me delete my Instagram and block August on twitter and I must admit I feel so much better that I did tho.kinda mad cause I have to start ova on Instagram. Kid said from now on he gone be with me when i drop the kids off and fa August to call his phone when its dealing with kids. Bae hard on me like damn. August almost had me but I'm glad my bae kid helped me out of it. August needs to move on and find someone cause its not me. I'm done being weak fa him and August ain't gone change.

A/N-oh yeah I'm sorry I for got Ta update the children Ages September is 2
Aj is 8
KayKay 7
Chay 9
Mya 10 my bad but I'm tryna hurry up and finish this book so I can start on the sequel.? Also the way I portray August isn't how he is in real life its #AlsinaNation all I'm reppin he bae and I love kid ink to he bae as well.love me sum them
______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊