Done with it

I wake up the next morning still asleep in the nursery and August must have came in here cause he has his arm around me and I feel his breath on my neck and I get up and September isn't there so i know mama Sheila must have her.I when August and I go to sleep mad at each other its nit good but he really hurt me yaw fa real.i must have been deep in thought cause i herd August saying something.

August:cici.
Talicia:yeah.
August:I said good morning beautiful.
Talicia:good morning baby.
August:I love you so much baby you do know that right love ?
Talicia:yeah, I love you more baby.
August:you okay baby ?
Talicia:no but I will be I guess.
August:what's wrong ?
Talicia:my head is killing me,my eye swollen,my body is hurting.
August:Im sorry baby.
Talicia:yeah.
August:look I'm wrong fa doing what I did ok and I'm sorry baby damn.
Talicia:yeah.
August:look at me,
(I look at him)
Talicia:why August huh ? Why you always hurting me ?
August:I'm sorry cause you don't deserve this shit but me I am who I am and I can only be aug baby.
Talicia:I know baby.
August:ion see how or why you still with me cause I done put you through a lot of shit.if I was you I woulda left me,any other woman would have left my ass.
Talicia:see I'm not no other woman,I'm yo woman,your wife and I said for better or for worse.i'ma hold you down and I'm not walking away from my marriage I love you baby.
August:I love you so much cici.
Talicia:I know bae.I just be so scared when you be out here in these streets like not knowing if you gone make it home or not.
August:baby you ain't gotta worry about me out here in these steers I promise.
Talicia but you know I worry like hell about you August hell you my husband,my best friend, my addiction.
August:with God with me who can be against me.no weapons formed against me shall prosper.
Talicia:I know baby as yo wife like I'm gone still worry tho.

August sits up and scoot back against the wall and tell me to come over to him and I did.he pulled me down into his lap till we were face to face and we kissed and mhmm I love his sexy ass lips.mhmm baby I said.

August:what ?
Talicia:I love your lips.
August:lol I know and you love kissing on My tattoo's to.
Talicia:damn right so sexy.
August:i herd what you said last night to.
Talicia:what you talking about ?
August:i herd what you said to our daughter.
Talicia:ohhh that.i mean I was just being honest.
August:I ain't gone lie Ta ya it brought tears Ta my eyes like you said some real ass heart touching shit.
Talicia:well that's cause it came from my heart.
August:you really believe in a nigga.
Talicia:yeah baby don't you believe in yourself ?
August:yeah but who gone give a thug ass hood nigga like me a record deal ?
Talicia:it doesn't matter where you come from how many tattoos you have if you got the talent and you put yo all into it that's all that matter and baby any record label would be lucky to have you.leave these streets alone.
August:thank you baby.
Talicia:fa what ?
August:believing in me,supporting me and putting up with my shit since day1.
Talicia:always and forever baby.
August:I'm throwing in my towel.
Talicia:umm what you mean ?
August:I'm done with it.
Talicia:ok when you say done with it what you mean ?
August:I'm saying I'm done with it,the streets,the drug selling and shit.i'ma still smoke my weed and drink tho.
Talicia:OMG auggy are you serious baby ?
August:yeah cause I love you,our children,our families, and myself.its time I really focus on this singing shit.
Talicia:OMG OMG yesssss.
August:ion wanna be behind bars or 6ft under missing out on my kids growing up.i want us to be better as one.
Talicja:but what about kirko and nem ?
August:its like you said if they really my niggas they still gone be my niggas regardless what I decide Ta do.i been through a lot of shit,I seen a lot of shit,I done did a lot of shit.i coulda been dead and shit a nigga got a testimony to give.
Talicia:awww baby that should be the title of your album.share your testimony with the world.inspire and uplift people.
August:know what you right baby.
Talicia:I just have to get another job.
August:you ain't really gotta work.look I might as well tell you now.
Talicia:what ?
August:a nigga got a secret bank account with a good 7million.
Talicia:damn fa real ?
August:I do what I do we straight.
Talicia:so you done with it all fa real ?
August:yeah ain't shit outchea in these streets.
Talicia:I'm so proud of you baby yessss.

August and I went into our bedroom and made love fir an hour and we showered together and went downstairs.THANK U GOD for answering my prayers my husband done with the streets .___________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊