You gotta trust me

I wish my mama was still here ughhh I'm just so emotional right now.my mind in a million places. August slick ass made up another Facebook inboxing me like nigga stop damn and from what i hear he got somebody so he need to focus on her and leave me alone. Then kid insecure ass called back again talking bout who you got in my house ? don't make me have to hurt nobody.i told him I'm the only one here.
I hear the front door open hell I stayed my ass in the kitchen cause he irritating the fuck out of me with his insecurities.he walks in the kitchen talking straight up stupid.

Kid ink:so you couldn't greet yo husband at the door from a long day of work ?
Talicia:I ain't feel like getting up baby.
Kid ink:oh you was on the phone with August huh ?
Talicia:oh my god here we go with this.
Kid ink:yaw hooking up later to fuck ain't it ?
Talicia:you need to quit smoking weed cause you talking stupid as fuck.
Kid ink:nah you on some Thot shit.
Talicia:lol you a trip, like yo insecurities getting to you bad.
Kid ink:let me see yo phone cici.
Talicia:my phone still upstairs baby damn.
Kid ink:you pissing me off.
Talicia:nah you pissing yo self off insecure ass nigga.

He got up in my face talking bout I will fuck you up cici stop playing with me and fucking round on me bitch. See I couldn't take no mo I got up and was about to walk outback till he grabbed my arm real tight that shit hurt hell.yaw I promise I'm not dealing with this shit no more.

Talicia:LET ME GO DAMN.
Kid ink:YOU STILL FUCKING AUGUST BITCH ?
Talicia:no and Im not a bitch get yo mind right.
Kid ink:YOU FUCKING WITH AUGUST BITCH I KNOW IT.
Talicia:no I'm not damn, let me go you gone have my fucking arm sore shit.
Kid ink:THOT BITCH.
Talicia:FUCK YOU, YOU INTOXICATED KID I SMELL LIQUOR ON YO BREATH.
Kid ink:YOU FUCKING THAT PRINCETON BOY TO HE ASKED ABOUT YOU TODAY.YOU A REAL THOT.
Talicia:baby stop yelling please my head already hurt and the only person I'm fucking is you my husband.
Kid ink:y you a dirty ass bitch.
Talicia:Fuck you kid drunk ass son of a bitch.

He slapped me and that shit hurt so bad I fel tears fall but I slapped his ass back and he swung at me but I ducked and I pushed him and I ran upstairs and he chased me but I ran in the room and I locked myself in the bathroom and he was bagging on the door yelling. He kicked the door open and he hit me in the face and I fell to the floor crying but I manage to get up and I mugged his ass real hard he fell and I started kicking him and he grabbed my leg causing me to fall hitting my head on the floor and he got on top of me and he hit me in the face so I kneed him in the balls and he fell grabbing his dick so I punched him in the face and I ran out the bathroom and downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a big butcher knife and kid ran towards me but he stopped when he seen the knife.

Kid ink:so you gone stab me bitch.
Talicia:STAY AWAY FROM ME KID I PROMISE I WILL STAB THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.IM NOT GOING THROUGH THIS SHIT WITH YOU.
(Tears falling from my eyes)
Kid ink:baby I'm sorry aight I'm sorry.
Talicia:THATS WHAT AUGUST SAID OVA AND OVA AND HE STILL BEAT MY ASS ALL THE TIME.

kid ink:I'm not August baby I'm sorry Shawdy.
Talicia:STAY AWAY FROM ME KID I WILL FUCK YOU UP.THIS YO SECOND TIME JUMPING ON ME AND IM NOT HAVING THIS SHIT.
Kid ink:baby stop crying put the knife down so we can talk.
Talicia:YOU GONE HIT ME IM NOT STUPID NIGGA.
Kid ink:I put this in everything I'm not gone hit you, let's just talk ok.
Talicia:now you wanna talk drunk ass nigga.
Kid ink:you done blew a nigga high baby.

I put the knife down and kid and I sat at the island and i just couldn't stop crying yaw like I'm so fucking hurt right now. I finally got myself together.

Talicia:why you so insecure baby huh ?
Kid ink:I'm not insecure.
Talicia:yes you are to baby, you the most insecure person I know.
Kid ink:how I'm insecure ?
Talicia:that's a rhetorical question.
Kid ink:its not cause I'm not insecure.
Talicia:you denying it cause you know its true kid you are a insecure ass Nigga.
Kid ink:HOW THE FUCK IM INSECURE ?
Talicia:you fucking August, you Finna meet up with August,you miss August,you better not let me miss the time you gone,checking my Facebook,IG,twitter,Going through my call log and txt msgs,making me change if you think my clothes to tight .you a Thot all that shit baby.you insecure.
Kid ink:cause mane you weak as fuck fa August.
Talicia:I used to be kid yeah but I'm not anymore ok. I'm in love with you baby ion want nobody but you kid. If anybody have a right to be insecure it should be me.i was cheated on twice by you kid remember but I'm not going around accusing you of messing around or saying you doing this or that.
Kid ink:cause I love you so much baby and ion wanna loose you.
Talicia:you not gone loose me baby.I'm in love madly in love with you baby and only you.
Kid ink:damn you got a nigga addicted to you.
Talicia:and I'm addicted to you to baby.you gotta trust me kid.
Kid ink:yeah I know.
Talicia:seriously you gotta trust me baby.i Trust you and you cheated twice and you ate the bitch out so c'mon I'm the one who should be insecure but I'm not.i forgave you.
Kid ink:aye don't say that shit no mo cause that piss me off.
Talicia:I'm sorry baby but im just being real.
Kid ink:you forgive me now ?
Talicia:yeah nigga and you better keep yo hands up off me cause I'm not going.
Kid ink:I see you New Orleans folks don't play mane damn yaw fighting out frame.
Talicia:damn right nigga we outchea, tho I couldn't just really whoop August ass.
Kid ink:you can't beat crazy people ass.
Talicia:stop that's mean he bipolar don't do that.
Kid ink:you so damn sensitive baby like you easy to cry and get emotional.
Talicia:so but you love me.
Kid ink:I guess lol.
Talicia:don't play with me unless you wanna get cut.
Kid ink:just like a black woman ready to stab a nigga with the quickness.
Talicia:damn right fuck ya mean.
Kid ink:I love yo crazy ass tho.
Talicia:you better.

We kissed and hugged.told yaw I'm not going no more.shit i should have been standing up fa myself shit I'm from New Orleans ion take no shit from nobody.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊