Im feeling you

WOW OMG yaw like being on the road is so much fun like omg.august on the road and so far I went to three of his shows and he came to see me a few times but wow this is the life.
Kid ink is real cool like he my best friend.we Wer in Atlanta an extra day so kid ink invited me to lunch and I went cause he and I have a tight bond and yaw I love Applebee's ok so that's Wer we went.

Kid ink:damn cici you looking damn good girl.
Talicia:thanks you looking all fly.
Kid ink:mane you got a nigga feeling some type of way cici.
Talicia:what way might that be kid ?
Kid ink:shid like I wanna be yo nigga kinda of way but you Married and shit baby.
Talicia:didn't know I had that effect on men.
Kid ink:stop lying you know you sexy as fuck and yo body fucking banging cici.
Talicia:you sexy to and Lawd I love a nigga with tattoos.
Kid ink:I wanna kiss you so bad cici damn like seeing that big ass bounce on stage and you twerking on me man my dick be getting hard as fuck.
Talicia:WOW lol damn I cause that ?
Kid ink:lol hell yeah you be trying to do that to.
Talicia:well my bad.
Kid ink:You sexy damn August lucky as fuck.
Talicia:yeah I love my bae.
Kid ink:I'm jealous fa real tho cici mane I wanna fuck you so bad and kiss on you and love you.damn mane.
Talicia:wow umm you need to stop cause you and my husband met and yaw talked and ion wanna hurt him.
Kid ink:but I'm feeling you like really really feeling you cici.
Talicia:Lawd why you so sexy?
Kid ink:ion know ask god lol.
Talicia;lol shut up.
Kid ink:man I wanna beat that pussy up.i wish I was yo nigga.
Talicia:um ok look you need to stop kid cause I'm married.
Kid ink:cici I want you its like yo ass be doing shit to me.
Talicia:we're friends.
Kid ink:let's be friends with some benefits or be a secret couple.
Talicia:nah can't do that cause I'm married and media takeout/TMZ and all that will find out.
Kid ink:well we'll be as Lowkey as we can.how about that ?
Talicia:we'll see.

We ate and talked more and he so sweet and cool but August my heart I just hope he being faithful to me like I am to him.do yaw think August being faithful to me ?.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊