I had to tell you

Yaw I'm so sad cause August leaving me tomorrow evening and ion want my bae to go cause me gone miss him to much.man we been having some good sex tho lol bae be putting it on my ass yessss booboo.
August was in the room sleep and I was sitting out on the balcony sipping wine listening to of course Toni Braxton checking my IG page and following people back.i got up to go in to get another bottle of wine cause a bish kinda tipsy and I wanna keep it going.as I walked in I seen August phone vibrating so I picked it up and the name said sexy7😍😚😘❤ so I answered his phone and it was my new friend girl sevyn streeter like why is she calling August phone and what's up with this sexy7 with the love emojis.she better be fucking August or its gone be a real fucking prob.but what she told me...this our phone conversation.

Sevyn&I Phn convo
**************************
Sevyn:cici this you boo ?
Talicia:yeah so what's up ?
Sevyn:look I shouldn't be the one telling you this but you like my best friend/lil sister and you should know cause August ain't gone Neva tell you.are you alone ?
Talicia:yeah I'm back out on the balcony of my hotel room.whats going on ?
Sevyn:can you please tell August to stop txt'ing me and hitting on me cause I'm engaged to my fiancé tyga and I love him.
Talicia:he tryna get with you ?
Sevyn:yes and ion like August like that and I told him that.he said you worse some,you get onhis nerves, you a pshyco, and that he wish he Neva met you sometimes.
Talicia:wowmy August Anthony Alsina can't be cause he loves me
Sevyn:cici I'm sorry but he said that i'ma send you the msgs.he be flirting with all kinds of bitches and kissing on them taking Em to his hotel room and one of my dancers friends with two of the girls he fooled around with Em she was like her friends told her August fucked them and paid the Em 2,000$ a piece to keep quiet about it .my dancer was like he said to the thots he not married and he don't wear his wedding ring.
I was calling to tell him to stop fucking txt'ing me and that how he doing you is wrong cause cici you a beautiful sweet kind hearted cool loving young woman who is in love with a dawg ass nigga.
(I cry hard)
Talicia:here I a a am defending him,having his back,holding him down like I was his rock.everybody was like cici aug ain't no good he not right.hell his own mama told me that in the beginning of our relationship.everybody told me to leave him but I didn't sevyn cause i loved my husband and I believed in us.i believed in August regardless of what anybodythought or felt.i fought ova him in high school and I wanted to drop out when he did but August was like nah baby you smart don't drop out cause of me I want our future kids Ta be like my mommy smart and I wanna be smart like her.
(Cries more harder)
Sevyn:cici love is powerful baby and you can be married to a person fa 10,15, or 20 years baby girl but if its not meant to be its not meant to be no matter how much you love that person.how old was you and August when yaw got married ?
Talicia:17&18.
Sevyn:see yaw married to young boo.
Talicia:but sev I love August I'm nothing without August I'm nothing.
Sevyn:girl he got you dick whipped,sprung and more.you blinded by his love.
Talicia:we have two children together plus his three nieces whom I love as my own.i want those Lil girls in my life chay,KayKay, and mya them my babies.
Sevyn:you can still be in their lives them yo kids cousins and I know they love you.but August ain't right and now he in this music industry and being in this industry is scary cici.I'm 28 years old been in the industry fa a long time but I remained humble and most importantly I Neva let myself get lost in this crazy wicked industry.
Talicia:what I pose to do big sis ?
Sevyn:stop allowing August to have so much power ova you.stop allowing him to win you back with oh baby I love you I fucked up and ion care how good August dick is to you it ain't worth getting hurt.
Talicia:August is very abusive and controlling and his temper oh his temper is bad.i tried to commit suicide ova him like sevyn that's how much I love August.
Sevyn:you got me crying lil sis you deserve so much better like you do August ain't no good.
Talicia:I love love love you and ithank you big sis for really waking me up to realize what everybody been telling me but I wasThe page you requested was not found.
Back to homeso blinded by August love sex and shit I just loved him.
Sevyn:I wasn't tryna hurt yo feelings but Lil sis I had to tell you I promise I had to tell you.august not gone change and I can't wait to see you.
Talicia:I know sis and Im not get all ghetto on him or go to social media.when he leaves Detroit tomorrow its the end of us and i'ma let him know he hurt me tho.
Sevyn:I wish I was there fa you.
Talicia:I know but you here fa me now big sis.
Sevyn:tyga the only man I want and if you want I'll tell him and his squad to get August if you want me to.
Talicia:lol nooo sis cause August gone hurt when he loose me.
Sevyn:exactly.
Talicia:well I'm going down to the hotel bar and get wasted.
Sevyn:lol girl be careful and I'll call you tomorrow.i love you Lil sis.
Talicia:ok i will and I love you more.

I'm hurt like a Muthafucka but August and me through fa real.don't believe me ok watch and I mean that.august always fucking up I cheated once but August cheated god knows how many times

______________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊