I'm sick of this shit

I had the house to myself for the week I took another week of vacation time.Aj and September with mama Sheila and Calvin since AJ out fa spring break and August out with his boys when he should be here with me spending time with me.anyways I was upstairs in the bedroom eating popcorn and drinking red moscato wine 🍷 in my dark blue bra and pantie set from Victoria secret that August bought me last week along with a heart shaped diamond necklace I was catching up on my reality shows and I must have dozed of cause I woke up cause I herd yelling and it was August and DAMN he drunk.he had a black leather belt in his hand looking at me with the most evil look anyone could give so I got out of bed cause I knew what was about to happen.

August:BITCH YOU WASN'T HERE ALL DAY.ACTING LIKE YOU BEEN IN BED ALL DAY.
Talicia:I have been here all day August I promise baby.
August:THE FUCK YOU IN YO PANTIES AND BRA I BOUGHT YOU WHILE FUCKING PRINCETON IN MY BED.
Talicia:Princeton doesn't even know where we live and I didn't fuck him.i was home all day by myself.
August:you a damn lie I saw you with that busta ass nigga earlier today.
Talicia:you must be drunk cause my ass been home all day August I'm telling you.
August:you were with Princeton cici I know what I saw cause Chris said it was you and I look and I seen fa myself.
Talicia:you need to stop smoking all that weed and drinking peach ciroc cause its messing with yo vision cause whoever he was with it wasn't me.
August:FUCK YOU LYING ASS HOE.

August hit me in my face with the belt and I fell crying my ass off and he kept beating me over and over with the belt buckle and he started stomping me while hitting me with belt buckle so something in my mind said Talicia do something before he beat you into a coma so I managed to kick him in private part and he fell grabbing him self and he got up and ran towards me so I grabbed the wine bottle and hit him upside the head and he fell and I started kicking him but he grabbed my arm causing me to fall and he got on top of me hitting me in the face and I couldn't move because he put all his weight on me so I bit him on his hand and I pushed him off me.like he just fucking spazzed out on me like August on some other shit.i ran towards the bedroom door and he chased after me and he pushed me down the stairs and I hit my head on the hard floor and he was stomping me again so I grabbed a ashtray and hit him upside the head and he fell.i ran to the kitchen and grabbed a butcher knife and august was about to hit me till I pointed the knife at him.

August:BITCH YOU GOT ME BLEEDING FROM MY HEAD AND MOUTH.YOU FINNA DIE TONIGHT.
Talicia:August stay away from me please you crazy.
August:UGLY ASS BITCH YOU BOUT TO TAKE YO LAST BREATH.
Talicia:August I'm being nice stay away from me please baby.

August walked towards me and I swung the knife at him and he jumped back.

Talicia:IM SICK OF THIS SHIT AND DAMN IT I MEAN IM SICK OF THIS SHIT.YOU ALWAYS BEATING ON ME AUGUST I CAN'T TAKE NO MO.IM YOUR WIFE NOT YO PUNCHING BAG OR A HOE OUT HERE IN THESE STREETS.
August:bitch suck my dick and choke on it.you fucked up.
Talicia:I promise if you come near me i'ma fucking stick the hell outa you August I'm not playing.
August:do it then bitch.
Talicia:YOU CRAZY NIGGA UGHHH.
August:cause I found out you cheating on me hoe don't get mad.
Talicia:IM NOT FUCKING CHEATING ON YOU WITH NO MUHTHAFUCKIN PRINCETON YOU INSECURE ASS SON OF BITCH.YOU THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME.
August:Oooooh bitch you really bout get it.you gotta put that fucking knife down soon.you black women quick Ta stab a nigga.
Talicia:damn right nigga.i'll cut yo ass left and right.i'm sick of this shit August you accusing me of cheating when I'm not.im faithful to you,my loyalty is real.I'm honest with you.I'm holding you down supporting you,Im always home with our children while you out here in these streets doing what you do.i fucking cater to you but you wanna beat me and accuse me of shit.
August:you Finna get yo ass fucked up hoe YOU GOT ME BLEEDING

August dived on me and snatched the knife out my hand and started punching me in the face till I kneed him in the balls and he fell back and I grabbed another knife and he got up and I stuck him in the hand and he started bleeding and I ran out the house in nothing but my panties and bra and I ran and I ran out of breath but i kept running and this car stopped and I just passed out.

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment 😊