Confession

Well first off let me say that I am lucky and blessed to be still living and breathing.i know what I did was stupid but when you love someone the way that I love August it'll make you do crazy shit.Love is powerful.august is my life he my world and the thought of being without him hurts.i was told I broke my ankle and wrist and that I was in a coma for a week and 4 days to two weeks.i guess god wasn't ready fa me.they had me on suicide watch for two weeks.they decided to keep me till I was able to up and do for myself and was able to go back to work and I'm doing very good.i was in the hospital for three months.
But now that I'm back at work it feels weird cause its like Princeton doesn't notice me and I miss him.to be honest I want him so bad like I want him want him but I love August so much.i've been lying to myself I've always had feelings for Princeton I dream of him like he fine as hell he sexy and his lips his voice omg he makes me feel some type of way.i gotta let him know.i see Princeton walk into the break room and I follow him.

Talicia:hi Princeton.hi Princeton.hello I'm speaking to you.
Princeton:ok so what.
Talicia:I'm sorry for hurting you.
Princeton:lol yeah I herd that bullshit before.
Talicia:I'm serious Princeton.
Princeton:look stop talking to me.
Talicia:why you being so mean to me prince ?
Princeton:why you break my heart ? why you go off on me fa yo husband who constantly hurt you.
Talicia:I was blinded by his love.nobody else mattered.
Princeton:mhmm ok well like before pretend ion matter.
Talicia:but you do prince, I miss you, I need you in My life ok.
Princeton:lol you funny, if that was true you'll be with me.
Talicia:Princeton I need you.
Princeton:aye cici look you really don't know who or what you want.
Talicia:I didn't at first but now....but now I do ok.
Princeton:ok really then tell me who you want ?
Talicia:I have a confession and its coming from my heart no jokes no lies just 100% honesty.
Princeton:ok I'm listening.
Talicia:I want you I need you.i've always wanted you.august just came and stole my heart.i need you Jacob Emmanuel Perez aka Princeton.i dream of you.you fine and sexy as hell.i wanna wake up beside you.i want your dick inside of me soooo bad.i wanna be yo woman but I can't hurt August I'm scared of him.
Princeton:DONT PLAY WITH MY HEART OR FEELINGS DAMN.
Talicia:IM NOT PLAYING IM GIVING YOU MY CONFESSION.
Princeton:PROVE IT CAUSE MY LOVE AND FEELINGS FA YOU ARE REAL.

Princeton was sitting down in a chair so I sat in his lap so we Wer face 2 face and I kissed him and I started grinding my pussy on his dick and I felt him get hard.he picked me up and we went into the closet and he pulled down his pants and lifted my skirt and took my thongs off and shoved his dick inside of my pussy and it really hurt like it hurt bad cause he bout four inches bigger and longer and thicker than August.AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH OUCHHHHH OUCHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT FUCK PRINCETON YESSSSSS MHMMM FUCK THIS PUSSY GOOD PAPI MHMMMMM AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH OOOOOOHHHH WEEEEEE OOOOOHHH YESSSS I LOVE YOUR DICK I moaned and screamed and grinned on his Dick as he made long deep hard painful but good thrust in and out of me as he fucked me.we both came three times together.after that I sucked his dick cause I've always waned to wrap my sexy lips around Princeton dick and taste his thick cream as it filled My mouth.after we finished we fixed ourselves up and came out the closet and kissed more.

Princeton:WOW damn you got some good pussy.i see why August crazy hell I'll be that way to.
Talicia:can we be a secret couple please prince.
Princeton:hell yeah.
Talicia:I wanna be your wife I wanna suck yo dick and ride it MHMMM you taste good.
Princeton:don't play with my feelings.
Talicia:we gone get together ok.i need you prince.
Princeton:tomorrow i'ma take off so you do the same thing cause i'ma fuck you so good you gone be like who is August Alsina August who.i'ma eat yo pussy so good till I suck all the cum out that phat ass pussy.
Talicia:I wanna suck yo dick again.i'm a freak ok and I love sex.i love you.
Princeton:I love you to but sooner or later you gotta leave August.
Talicia:how bout we just be a secret couple and do what we do ?
Princeton:fa awhile but you will be Mrs.Perez.
Talicia:ok papi but can I suck yo dick again ?
Princeton:hell yeah you suck a dick damn good I see why August crazy bout you.let me eat yo phat pussy.
Talicia:ok.i want you and August tho.
Princeton:fa now but I'ma fuck this bitch who favor you.
Talicia:all three of us can fuck ion care baby pussy dick I'll take both.
Princeton:we'll make it a threesome.
Talicia:whateva you want papi.

Well I gotta go cause Princeton and I got sum Ta do 👅💦😛😜🍆🍌🍑MHHHHHH shit yesssss PRINCETONNNN YESSSSSS

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY WATTPAD BABIES I LOVE YOU ALL